Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't do shit
Discord Name: ₮ⱧɆ ₵ØØ₦ (Red Bolt)#3903

Discord ID: 323244407476322304

Who Banned You: I have no idea

Reason For Ban: Telling Meemo to go die in hell

Length of Ban: have no idea. I just woke up to see a ban on my discord

Reason for Admins to Unban: Look Meemo. The reason I called you that was because you and a bunch of other people were trolling on me.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): Never

Other:
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hey dude. If you get unbanned take this as a lesson. People shouldn't be messing with you, but you have complete control over getting upset at them. They wanted you to get angry and you played into their hands. It's hard to let things role off your shoulders but you need to learn how to do it. I promise you nothing pisses people off more when they cant get a reaction out of you. Good luck getting unbanned. I generally enjoy playing with you on TTT.
Going to go with no. You deserved to keep a ban with alt evasion the first time. Add the rest...
Honestly some of the people antagonizing deserve bans too. But -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Take this ban and understand that if you imitate idiocy things won't go well. Realize that what you were doing was wrong instead of saying 'I can't do shit' like, the discord staff team banned you for a reason, take that and learn rather than try to make excuses.

While trolls are an issue, there's no need to get so visibly pissed at that.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Yeah nah, gonna go for a no on this one chief. You’ve been banned from server for racism and now on discord for telling someone to off themselves. Are you fucking stupid? You obviously can’t learn from the first time, highly doubt you’ll learn anything from this time regardless of it’s from game or discord.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hi yes, I muted you today because I went out of my way to give you advice and help you out, but you didn't listen and continued to egg on trolls and cussing them out. I warned everyone to stop and you didn't, so I muted you. Everyone else had stopped and moved on after I said that. What pushed it over the line was you pming that to Meeemo, which is ridiculous.. I was not the one that banned you though.

I don't see the purpose in wishing death upon someone either whenever Meeemo was the one who contributed the least in my opinion.

Overall, I'm a +0 don't really have an opinion.
(06-03-2020, 01:33 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Yeah nah, gonna go for a no on this one chief. You’ve been banned from server for racism and now on discord for telling someone to off themselves. Are you fucking stupid? You obviously can’t learn from the first time, highly doubt you’ll learn anything from this time regardless of it’s from game or discord.
Look Listen, I just want to learn from these mistakes. that was all I was trying to do.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Just looked back through your messages, you need to cool off hard dude. Ever since I've seen you, you have a very bad habit of getting worked up over basically nothing because you take things too seriously or personally.

I think a time out from the Discord for a little while is exactly what you need. Like thunder said though, take this as a lesson and a chance to come back better. I really don't want you gone out of here, but I genuinely think that you need to step away and think about your behavior for a little while.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-03-2020, 01:33 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Yeah nah, gonna go for a no on this one chief. You’ve been banned from server for racism and now on discord for telling someone to off themselves. Are you fucking stupid? You obviously can’t learn from the first time, highly doubt you’ll learn anything from this time regardless of it’s from game or discord.
Its not necessary to ask if he is fucking stupid. You can make your point without insulting him. Everybody else has...
I honestly don't know what happen here but happy I suggest sending full screenshots of the things people were saying to you. People know that you get angry easily and a person like meemo knows how to poke buttons. Learn your lessons as well, don't just brush them off and say things without thinking about the consequences. Like matt said, I would love to see those who intentionally antagonized him be dealt with as well. 

It's a (-1) from me Happy for this unban request. Seriously learn from this.