Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't do shit
I'm gonna go ahead and give you a -1 Happy.

I will say that personally, I haven't had any bad experiences with you. However, I will also say that there have been times where I have watched your emotions get the best of you. Were you being antagonized? Absolutely. But telling somebody to die in Hell is extreme, and you knew you were already on thin ice in the Discord beforehand. Not only this, but you have the advantage of just being able to turn off Discord and ignore them. Instead of doing this, you repeatedly told people to shut up and to fuck off. In general, you were being very, very disrespectful, and I know you were mad about being banned from TTT, but you should have stepped back rather than doubling down. You were treating your TTT ban as a joke.

At the end of the day Happy, I think you need to serve out your punishment. Because if you don't have consequences from your actions, you'll never learn. You have been gagged and muted and banned and kicked many times for your outbursts. Let this be the last straw. Learn from this.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(06-03-2020, 01:33 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Yeah nah, gonna go for a no on this one chief. You’ve been banned from server for racism and now on discord for telling someone to off themselves. Are you fucking stupid? You obviously can’t learn from the first time, highly doubt you’ll learn anything from this time regardless of it’s from game or discord.

calm down person named Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady, use that staff brain. Be levelheaded.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Let me start this by saying that I don't care who you are, what the circumstances are or who was involved - it is never, NEVER, okay to say those sort of things to people. You don't know what they may be going through, and a message like that could be what tips them over the edge. Could you live with that, Happy? Yes, this is a dramatisation but I want you to realise the severity of what you did.

We all know what Meemo is like. He's a troll. Anyone who is a regular around the discord knows to just ignore him by this point. You need to do the same. I am not by any means excusing what he and others did, and I agree with Abdel when he says it needs to be looked into and imo warnings given out to those involved too, but is he really worth getting yourself this upset?

You don't seem very remorseful either right now. I think you could show some real maturity and apologise to him for what you said. And if you are allowed back into the discord, block him immediately, therefore preventing any further interactions between you both.

I'm sort of stuck on how to vote here. On one hand think a perm ban is too much and it should be reduced after X amount if time. On the other hand, you have had countless opportunities to look at the feedback people have given you on your behaviour and the way you interact with people, yet you continually ignore it either because you don't know how to improve yourself or you just don't care. I don't know which it is at this point. Have other players had as many chances as you? I find that doubtful.

I really want you to take this time to just look after yourself, Happy. You have become so obsessed with trying to fit in with EVERYONE and be involved in EVERY situation that some way along the way your own health and happiness was lost. Take this time to think about what you need, rather than what you want.

Come back after a while (and I mean a while, not just the recommended time or just a few days) and if you can show really some maturity, I'll change my vote.

-1 on unban.
+1 on reduction.
Take a break happy i honestly think you need to step away for a bit before coming back. +0
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Dear Happy,

I come out of the shadows to say this,

I watched you as you became a regular on the server, and as you grew to become a community member. I could tell from the beginning that you wanted to become a staff member, by the way you treated rule breakers. At one point I could even say you were a proactive community member, improving it more and more. At that time I thought you were a little clingy, but nothing serious that could prevent you from continuing on your path to become a staff member. That all changed the first day that you snapped.

I don't remember what it was even about but you got pissed at some trolls. I wasn't there to see it, but I heard it was pretty bad. You lashed out against fellow community members unjustly because they were doing nothing wrong. I think everyone can understand getting pissed at trolls and what not. But lashing out at community members? Really? I thought you were better than that. They for the most part had nothing to do with your initial anger.  I hoped that you would be able to handle situations like this because it was what staff members do. They handle things like trolls so we don't have to. I was willing to put that aside though because I could see that you were working harder than ever and you apologized. But a few weeks later it happened again, same reason, and same apology to a different person. This is the point I stopped rooting for you Happy. I remember you saying something along the lines of "The trolls are targeting me". But that isn't very true. Do you have a simple understanding of what trolls want Happy? They want to see attention. You give them more than enough attention they need to keep going and that is why "you are being targeted". A few weeks later you said some fucked up things on a discord server. And now oh boy, we are at the point of threatening lives? I understand that the trolls are partially at fault here and should be reprimanded, but every single time its the trolls fault or its someone else's fault and not yours. You need to mature a bit more before coming back to the server. Even though I haven't been very active and haven't been putting tabs on every transgression you make, I think the decision is clear. I think that this is a problem that our community can no longer ignore. I might have gotten a little personal in here, but my opinion stays the same. 

I'm going to bring up a quote from this very post.
"The reason I called you that was because you and a bunch of other people were trolling on me." 
I think you know it was wrong but you openly admit to taking shit out on other people even though it wasn't their fault for your initial anger. You as always blamed it on trolls. I understand that trolls make you angry and you have the right to be mad, but you don't have the right to take it out on other people that aren't those pesky trolls.

TLDR: You are a repeat offender of snapping at trolls and taking it out/blaming it on other innocent community members. That is not okay. 
-1 for Unban
-1 for 1 Month
+1 for when you matured enough to handle trolls better. I think somewhere around 2-3 months is fair maybe more. I understand this is a long period of time, but in the past 2-3 months he has made no progress toward handling anything better from what I've seen.
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]
I love when people say the exact same things but somehow manage to make their posts longer than the last person

also i love e-drama
I get that its hard to stay calm when it seems like everyone is against you. Lets look at my example here to try and learn the difference between what happened. I was getting flack for the closemapvote button that was simply not true and something I was passionate about and poured hours of my own time into for the betterment of the server. It got to the point where people were attacking my character jokingly or not because of it. I took it personally and started lashing. Once I stepped back and realized it wasn't right, I just asked the admins to look at the situation, I stepped away from it, and I BLOCKED whoever was the one most offending me.
In this situation you let yourself get heated without taking the time to self reflect on how you can calm yourself. Going forward if you are unbanned in the future you've gotta report anything you find as an attack to the staff and let them handle it and if seeing the messages is too much to bare then there is a block button. It isn't something that is easy to learn and trust me it took me a long time to learn how to remain calm. A lot of it comes with just mentally maturing which, not to sound disrespectful, but everyone gets there at some point. It just takes longer for some. I think the best tools you can have for yourself moving forward is to simply be aware of your behavior and reflect on why it upset you rather than reflecting on how you responded.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen.
You are always telling people to collect evidence and follow procedure. You know how to do it. Do it when this happens.

I really want to say a lot more but most of it has been said and i dont want to waste mine or anyone elses time by repeating things over and over again.
Work on yourself before your return.

[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

No amount of preaching is going to help here so I’m not going to waste my time. Ive tried Many times to reason with you and I even held back on a permaban when you alt evaded because again, i was beinng unfair. No more of that shit. Take your punishment. Deal with you choices. Stop babying him he no longer needs or deserves that. You can only do it so much. You need to stay away for a month minimum and then MAYBE you can cone back. You sure as hell need to mature some though.
Youre not stupid so take this time to mature and handle your anger. If you cant then dont come back.