Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't do shit
Happy, when will you able to break this continuous cycle...
Incident after incident it ends with, I'm just learning to be better....
You can't learn anything out of the blue and jump into random chats and be part of some random clique of people to fit in.

Like in school not everyone whose is learning is able to completely understand the concept until they look at it themselves and look at it from an outside unopinionated viewpoint.

Don't play the blame game of this player or that player, 
Don't blame yourself on personal issues nor issues in real life, 
RATHER focus on the actions. Cause and effect, what actions will be the outcome of a situation if you extend it, 
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT EXTEND IT.

I just think you just need a break from the community in general, times in the world today is unknown and crazy as of late.
I say give it 2-3 Months away from Dinks and see from your own viewpoint, and seeing from an outside spectator's viewpoint of your actions and how it affect on others. An artist cannot truly see their workmanship from their perspective but rather the perspective of their fellow peers and outsiders to show their true talents.

I know school teaches how students should behave while attending them with their rules as well as parent's having house rules for their kids.
Dink's community here is just an escape for most of us when we are all stress from working or doing assignments or finishing a hard exam and see this community to be connected by similar interest in the game.
Overall, -1 for now since you really need a break before it gets more worse than before.....
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Ok so here's my plan, I want to have the longest break from this community until I feel like I am mature enough to not cause drama. This plan can actually help reduce my anger and the suffering I have been facing right now. I know I say this shit many times but I am actually going to do it and trust me you're actually going to see me better than before. I would also like to apologize to Meemo if he's reading this, I am sorry I said that you should go die in hell. I guess it hurt your feelings and I would like to apologize to everyone I caused drama on to. I will take the ban however and I will tell any of the staff when I feel ready about coming back to the community. I want people to treat me the same way I treat them. So, I'm going away for a very very long time until I am mature and ready to come back. I want all of the members and staff to feel the same way I do. Anyways, I guess goodbye and I think I might not see any of you for a long time...
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Actions speak louder than words.

Time will tell all.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Honestly, you should have been banned awhile ago but people like me and Nuru are suckers for second chances.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This appeal has been denied. I think a break from the Discord will be beneficial for you. I hope while you are away you can work on controlling your temper and learn to take responsibility for your actions. While the minimum wait between appeals is one month, I recommend waiting longer, but if you feel you have changed, feel free to reappeal on 7/4/2020. And note, your actions elsewhere in the community will speak volumes on if you are learning from your mistakes, and I will keep tabs on the servers/forums if you choose to try an appeal again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~