Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Request: pauly
(06-03-2020, 06:46 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Having an entire gang of lackeys coming to shitpost and start a bunch of garbage is fun..

I would really appreciate if you all would not stalk my profile and ping me on Discord with dumb shit lik
i did not do any of this
(06-03-2020, 06:46 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Having an entire gang of lackeys coming to shitpost and start a bunch of garbage is fun..

I would really appreciate if you all would not stalk my profile and ping me on Discord with dumb shit like this.

ion even know these people lol im just having fun on the forums

edit: posted twice??
I +1 this so hard. I also agree with Nuru
Go away
If you pay really good attention you can see the many unnecessary comments provided by pauly, moof, and any other individual that has nothing else to do but antagonize a situation for their own motion of fun or to get a reaction from people. I can understand the constant drive to shitpost in general chat, but the unnecessary comments in other channels when others are either having a serious conversation or just having fun about that channel topic. 

I motion this with a (+1) on a temp ban or whatever decision ya'll got going.
+1

I think Pauly isn't behaving well. I think he needs to take a kick or something.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
At this time, Pauly and Moof have been banned from the discord permanently and can feel free to appeal if they choose to do so. This will be closed.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~