Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned prop suggestions
I agree with everyone else. yes, pixel hunt does suck, but there are already rules in place that go against that. Pretty much every prop can be manipulated in some form because, let's face it, Gmod isn't the most stable of games. I think everything is fine how it is.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
People need to stop being tryhards all the damn time and play prop hunt as prop hunt.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-04-2020, 07:36 AM)§7Milly~Dilly` Wrote: so then why exactly are the muffler and teh phone banned?

[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Like kiwi said, there are already rules in place for pixel hunting, all that's left is not too add more to the list, it's to tell people to not hide in any walls and for those players to listen. If people didn't find more ways to exploit the prop menu there wouldn't be a problem. The ladder has been added to the illegal spot image list where fish explains not to hide in the wall with it, hiding in the walls with them is the problem. It's simple to say, Don't abuse it's rotation. The magnifying glass and wall debris have weird hit boxes but they're fine by themselves. It's up to a person whether they want to exploit or not. If you catch people exploiting, take a screenshot, multiple attempts to exploit does warrant a ban.