Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
“I donated tons of money so what I say is right and I’m exempt from donor rules”
Thats how youre coming off
Just stop talking before you push yourself into a pit you cant back out of lmao
Most of us here have been here longer and are telling you that teacting like this, is just going to end bad for you. Stop flaming, stop taking down on others, and step off your ego stool a bit buddy.
So basically "I throw alot of money at the server, so I can do what I want and I'm better than all of you," is what you're saying.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(06-05-2020, 03:34 PM)sleepforever Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 03:12 PM)Hani Wrote: What kind of shitty and childish attitude? Both on here and your staff application lmao.
Your responses alone are enough to show anyone that you should definitely NOT get staff until you're not up your own ass and get some sort of punishment. It's cool for donors to help staff and all that, but to overstep your boundaries and get in the way because of what you THINK should and should not be done. 

Giving individual warnings? Okay so there have been riots therefore curfews have been placed to the general public. Should the governors call every resident and say "Hey ____! Don't go outside past 8PM!" While I made a huge jump of the severity of my example, I'm just pointing out it's a waste of time and not efficient. 
A general warning in chat is more than good enough as long as you're literate.
 dont compare irl and videogames please lmao the chat moves fast and it makes it hard for people to read and if u were active you would know i dont abuse but like i said doesnt matter if im donating 200 a month right thats what im saying i support this server more than half of these people combined and they saying i abuse and that im toxic and that i shouldnt be on the server... bruh log on and go see how many people like me compared to zach. forums are completely diff its mostly just staff members siding with staff members and i get that but don't make false reports on some BS lmao not to mention how many perm vapes i give away simply because im bored
You donating money to the serer does not justify you not following the rules and being an asshole to everyone. Numbers do not justify you being a dick. It only makes it look like you are using money as something to try and bridge over the fact that you are an asshole. Using the conceit you get from feeling like your the only one who cares about the server to bolster what little room you have to make yourself not look like you're in the wrong makes you look even worse than you started. Making us follow the line of logic that we are indebted to you is so stupid.
This thread is going to be closed now while I respond to the staff application I'll respond to this after that thread is done.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(06-05-2020, 03:02 PM)sleepforever Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 02:27 PM)dong Wrote: A map gag is usually the last straw before a kick, so if they were already gagged previous times then I see no reason for that to be a problem. Also, just because YOU don’t know why someone was punished doesn’t mean that the staff was abusing. I don’t see the logic behind that. Just don’t butt in staff matters as it’ll only make the situation blow up even more, and if you actually think abuse is happening... get proof and make a request similar to this one, not use it as a slogan to help “boost” your app.

All I see from this is you abusing your donor perms, which keep in mind shouldn’t be used while staff are online. You are not staff, don’t act like you are.
lmaooooo im deadass the only one here that can make rules u know garnet gaming? yeah im sure u don't bud who do u think made the motd on their server lmao
[Image: 7df81bc302db7507086de15cac0d6168.png] or if you want the actual thread Here it is, as you can see the issue with the rules being lacking is being addressed, Dink has to review it, however, he's been busy to do so.
(06-05-2020, 03:11 PM)Script Errors Wrote: for now I'll -1 on stripping donor
i think the situation was handled horribly "Let's not" is not a valid warning for anything since it's so vague IMO. How is anyone suppose to know who you are talking to or what your warning for???

Should he have gone and undid staff things no. He should have just screen shotted and reported for not following protocols.

Also I'm fairly certain Nigga isn't a banned word so idk why you said "lets not" in the beginning of the video for it
Is basically my stance on this (and yeah that isn't a banned word under the current rules) The situation was indeed handled incorrectly, just saying "lets not" doesn't help. They'll just keep doing the same thing as they don't know what they're doing wrong. That does not mean that you can step up and undo what they're doing. For now, you'll only get a warning

Also just because you came up with rules on a different server does not mean you can act like a hotshot over here. No one is above Da Rulez, even when it is hella dusty. even staff are not above them. If it isn't in the current rules then it's allowed, even if it's in the new rules that I sent to dink has it where it isn't allowed. Zack is also a newer I'll have a talk with him that how things are handled over on other servers are not handled the same way over here. As for you sleep, as I recommended in your staff application, you should review our rules / !motd, how things are supposed to be handled are there. If a staff member isn't following it properly report them.

One last note: Donors can use their powers to aid staff, that means if staff are online they can still use their powers unless asked not to, personally, I find if there are two or more donor shouldn't need to use them.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]