Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
sleep absolutely needs their donor perms removed. You have no business trying to overstep staff, and you even said so yourself that "you and titan go over it on a weekly basis". Clearly you arent getting the picture
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(06-05-2020, 02:27 PM)dong Wrote: A map gag is usually the last straw before a kick, so if they were already gagged previous times then I see no reason for that to be a problem. Also, just because YOU don’t know why someone was punished doesn’t mean that the staff was abusing. I don’t see the logic behind that. Just don’t butt in staff matters as it’ll only make the situation blow up even more, and if you actually think abuse is happening... get proof and make a request similar to this one, not use it as a slogan to help “boost” your app.

All I see from this is you abusing your donor perms, which keep in mind shouldn’t be used while staff are online. You are not staff, don’t act like you are.
to boost my app? ppl beggine me to make an app cuz ur staff is inactive lmaooooo im deadass the only one here that can make rules u know garnet gaming? yeah im sure u don't bud who do u think made the motd on their server lmao like i said ion care if i get staff ill still be more active than all of u i dont mind lmao calling me a troll is def a stretch tho
(06-05-2020, 03:02 PM)sleepforever Wrote: to boost my app? ppl beggine me to make an app cuz ur staff is inactive lmaooooo im deadass the only one here that can make rules u know garnet gaming? yeah im sure u don't bud who do u think made the motd on their server lmao like i said ion care if i get staff ill still be more active than all of u i dont mind lmao calling me a troll is def a stretch tho

"I'm better than all of you combined, so that means I'm right and you're wrong. Give me staff."

hi yes please leave if you're going to have that attitude thanks
(06-05-2020, 03:02 PM)sleepforever Wrote: to boost my app? ppl beggine me to make an app cuz ur staff is inactive lmaooooo im deadass the only one here that can make rules u know garnet gaming? yeah im sure u don't bud who do u think made the motd on their server lmao like i said ion care if i get staff ill still be more active than all of u i dont mind lmao calling me a troll is def a stretch tho
Yes, to boost your app. Your main point throughout the entire app is how someone on DR abuses and that you’re better than them. Having to belittle something or someone to “show” that you’re better is the one telltale sign that you really aren’t. You had this entire abuse thread dedicated to you that you chose to ignore, and yes you knew it was a thing because you had an @ in it. The lack of maturity in every response that you’ve made thus far has shown me everything I needed to know. 

You are also quite far from the only person who can “make rules,” and we have a few active DR staff I’m not sure where you’re getting that from. Also , if you know that I have no idea about that community you’re referencing why in the world would you think I would know who made their MOTD? Kappa 4Head.
for now I'll -1 on stripping donor
i think the situation was handled horribly "Let's not" is not a valid warning for anything since it's so vague IMO. How is anyone suppose to know who you are talking to or what your warning for???

Should he have gone and undid staff things no. He should have just screen shotted and reported for not following protocols.

Unless @"Alora" or @"Titan17" can give more examples of abuse or problems i think a warning from one of them will suffice. Also he said he talks with titan about it every week nowhere is it said he abuses it every week.

Also I'm fairly certain Nigga isn't a banned word so idk why you said "lets not" in the beginning of the video for it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
What kind of shitty and childish attitude? Both on here and your staff application lmao.
Your responses alone are enough to show anyone that you should definitely NOT get staff until you're not up your own ass and get some sort of punishment. It's cool for donors to help staff and all that, but to overstep your boundaries and get in the way because of what you THINK should and should not be done. 

Giving individual warnings? Okay so there have been riots therefore curfews have been placed to the general public. Should the governors call every resident and say "Hey ____! Don't go outside past 8PM!" While I made a huge jump of the severity of my example, I'm just pointing out it's a waste of time and not efficient. 
A general warning in chat is more than good enough as long as you're literate.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(06-05-2020, 03:12 PM)Hani Wrote: What kind of shitty and childish attitude? Both on here and your staff application lmao.
Your responses alone are enough to show anyone that you should definitely NOT get staff until you're not up your own ass and get some sort of punishment. It's cool for donors to help staff and all that, but to overstep your boundaries and get in the way because of what you THINK should and should not be done. 

Giving individual warnings? Okay so there have been riots therefore curfews have been placed to the general public. Should the governors call every resident and say "Hey ____! Don't go outside past 8PM!" While I made a huge jump of the severity of my example, I'm just pointing out it's a waste of time and not efficient. 
A general warning in chat is more than good enough as long as you're literate.
 dont compare irl and videogames please lmao the chat moves fast and it makes it hard for people to read and if u were active you would know i dont abuse but like i said doesnt matter if im donating 200 a month right thats what im saying i support this server more than half of these people combined and they saying i abuse and that im toxic and that i shouldnt be on the server... bruh log on and go see how many people like me compared to zach. forums are completely diff its mostly just staff members siding with staff members and i get that but don't make false reports on some BS lmao not to mention how many perm vapes i give away simply because im bored

(06-05-2020, 03:04 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

"I'm better than all of you combined, so that means I'm right and you're wrong. Give me staff."

hi yes please leave if you're going to have that attitude thanks
 that was a false quote but ok i was just pointing out how people tell me im in the wrong when i have more experience than most of them... but the second i speak my mind i instantly get jumped at lol....very mature staff
My comparison was to show a point, which if you didn't understand then that's fine.
I'm aware of how fast paced games can be. I've been a staff in TTT for over a year which averages more players than DR and has more player slots open. Dedication also doesn't equate responsibility as @Laced Xanax remembers a certain someone getting banned and then flaming the community in a rage about being more dedicated.
Also if you say staff are just siding with staff, it's more like the community (staff and regular members) see how awful your responses are because it's a good showcase of your character.

Idk what anything has to do about you giving away vapes. If this is you trying to further your case about dedication then it really doesn't amount to anything relevant.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
To be honest your shit attitude and lack of punctuation makes me want to take my chances with the people we already have writing rules. You’re not staff here so don’t act like it. Don’t try undermining staff members just because you have an extra $15 lying around and nothing better to do. I think that alora and the staff team would be better off if you didn’t touch commands with a 10’ pole.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon