Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever staff app
There's nothing else i want to say here as its all been said. Besides that, i did not buy Moderator that's something i earned/got trusted with after applying for it. 
The only thing i may have bought was Tmod a long time ago. After that i decided i wanted to staff on Dr and actually wanted to do things properly, 
and make my way up to were i am now.  In the end i agree with whats been said, and Its a -1 for me.
[Image: titan.gif]
The way you've been acting here and in the donor report thread on you has me say that this application has been denied.

While donors can use their powers to aid staff, it is not there to undo what the staff does and what you think the rules are and how it supposed to be handled. Review the, currently outdated, rules as they state how each rule is handled in it. If a staff member is not following this correctly gather evidence on them and report them in the same section that you were reported in (aka the staff/donor abuse section).

On top of that, you don't meet the minimum requirements. You may reapply on 7/5/2020.

Side note - Don't know where you got the idea that the server is dying, it's been dead for the past 2-3 years, it's only showing traction recently.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]