Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever staff app
You realise that the people you are trash talking, the one’s who run the server are also the ones who vote on your application!?
[Image: unknown.jpg]
How to get yourself in more trouble than you're already in
(06-05-2020, 02:48 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: Is this a legit application?

I may not play on DR but Trusted comes with representation of the community as a whole, and your attitude stinks of "I'm better than you all just give me the position already".

The fact that you don't have the hours and put down Trusted OR TMod tells me you haven't even bothered to look at the guidelines for applying for staff.

And that's without even considering your abuse report.

Read the guidelines, fix your attitude and then maybe come back.

i said trusted or tmod cuz i figured trusted is a joke of a role ive never seen on any server a trusted before tmod especially on such a dying DR lol.... i clearly read the guidelines i answered everyone wholeheartedly and i didnt even know i had a report on me until i made it but it's fine idec if i get it or not like i said i just wanted to bring abuse to everyones attention because a donor shouldnt be more active than 95% of staff... jus tryna help

(06-05-2020, 02:50 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: You realise that the people you are trash talking, the one’s who run the server are also the ones who vote on your application!?

like i said im not trashtalking anyone im simply bringing this to peoples attention because clearly it gets under their skin that they dont know how to do their job correctly even if i was banned obv im not gonna stop playing the DR jus because u guys ban the top runners doesnt make u guys good nor does it allow u to take their records half of u are jealous and the other half are angry im speaking my opinion.....lol BUT IM A TROLL IGGGG
I think you're looking for this section of the forums
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-05-2020, 03:47 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I think you're looking for this section of the forums
this is my point bruh people literally dont care about whats going on they just be toxic because they think they right I SPEAK FOR 95% OF THE SERVER WHEN I SAY STAFF IS NOT ON WHEN THE SERVER HAS 20/24 PEOPLE IM THE ONLY DONOR THAT DOES ANYTHING and im not saying im better than anyone just more active and isnt that what matters most? a staff member thats on everyday and knows right from wrong? someone with a speck of common sense wouldnt hurt the server lmao...

not to mention ive given away more perm vapes than people have unboxed but i must be a troll then huh go ask cow goes moo who gave him his vape ask aidan if kohi gave him his vape cuz i gave mine to kohi ask otz who spent over 100 dollars on a dying server just to have fun unboxing with him bruh if yall think im toxic ur either inactive or braindead and i dont mean to be rude but its literal hogwash lmao. im 19 and im more mature than the mod who buys his role more mature than a trusted who barely uses his mic and def more mature than all the staff members talking shit on my name and -repping me simply because they don't want anyone on the staff team with a brain.
(06-05-2020, 03:50 PM)sleepforever Wrote: im not saying im better than anyone

(06-05-2020, 03:50 PM)sleepforever Wrote: someone with a speck of common sense wouldnt hurt the server lmao...
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
sleepforever Wrote:like i said im not trashtalking anyone im simply bringing this to peoples attention because clearly it gets under their skin that they dont know how to do their job correctly even if i was banned obv im not gonna stop playing the DR jus because u guys ban the top runners doesnt make u guys good nor does it allow u to take their records half of u are jealous and the other half are angry im speaking my opinion.....lol BUT IM A TROLL IGGGG

Yikes you can't seriously call others jealous over a game..... You're definitely trolling lol.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
-1 Why would fellow dr staff want you on the team when you obviously clash with [correct] staff decisions and are possibly getting your donor rank removed? It is clear that you dont agree with some of the current staff guidlines and go against them, so why would we trust you to follow them?
(06-05-2020, 03:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 03:50 PM)sleepforever Wrote: im not saying im better than anyone

(06-05-2020, 03:50 PM)sleepforever Wrote: someone with a speck of common sense wouldnt hurt the server lmao...

? ur point? jus because im saying i dont lack common sense doesnt mean im saying im better im pointing out how lets say someone like u is attacking me when i never even SEEN u on the DR lmao idk why people who dont even play on DR shit talk bruh u people dont make senseeee im tryna help the server and if this is what u guys do everytime someone makes an app i can see why theres no staff on
(06-05-2020, 03:39 PM)sleepforever Wrote: i said trusted or tmod cuz i figured trusted is a joke of a role ive never seen on any server a trusted before tmod especially on such a dying DR lol.... i clearly read the guidelines i answered everyone wholeheartedly and i didnt even know i had a report on me until i made it but it's fine idec if i get it or not like i said i just wanted to bring abuse to everyones attention because a donor shouldnt be more active than 95% of staff... jus tryna help

like i said im not trashtalking anyone im simply bringing this to peoples attention because clearly it gets under their skin that they dont know how to do their job correctly even if i was banned obv im not gonna stop playing the DR jus because u guys ban the top runners doesnt make u guys good nor does it allow u to take their records half of u are jealous and the other half are angry im speaking my opinion.....lol BUT IM A TROLL IGGGG

Deathrun isn't as popular as a game mode as say, TTT or PH especially in this community. It's unfortunate and nothing more. However you are going about this all wrong. Donors are not meant to put forth their power like staff especially when staff are on at that time. Like Russ said, if you had an issue with how he was handling it, make an abuse thread and leave it up to Alora. 

Everyone who has replied to this thread is donor or greater. Along with the fact they aren't about to get denied and maybe demoted. Why in the world would anyone here be jealous of you? that really makes me think you are a troll.

All your threads confuse me more than anything.
former admin2