False ardm ban
Ingame Name: Akrynyte

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85966052

Who Banned You: DoYouLiftBro

Reason For Ban: ardm

Length of Ban: 1 day

Reason for Admins to Unban: DoYouLiftBro wasnt online when i even got off and when i got off i didnt have a current slay nor a report on me and the last round i was even alive i fell of the map as soon as it started without even pushing anyone off the map

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never

Other:
It's a temp ban, you'll be unbanned later today anyway. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1591406686
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Burrito Bowl messaged the admins saying that you attempted to RDM him on round 6 of Bikini Bottom and that you left before he could report you. Looked through the damage logs and chat logs to see if Burrito was KOSed, which he wasnt, nor did he shoot at you first or anything, so based off of the only things availible (shot logs and damage logs) I chose to slay you for what did look like attempted RDM. 

Since theres no real evidence of what caused the situation though other than one side of the story, I'll +1 an unban
When I got on the server it was when the map had just changed. You were given an ARDM and leave slay the map after you had left. I primarily relied on the staff that were on at the time and went with the course of action which was ARDM and leave.

Im cool with an immediate unban but chances are once a decision is reached here you will have already served the 1 day suspension.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-06-2020, 02:28 AM)Akrynyte Wrote: Ingame Name: Akrynyte

Reason for Admins to Unban: DoYouLiftBro wasnt online when i even got off and when i got off i didnt have a current slay nor a report on me and the last round i was even alive i fell of the map as soon as it started without even pushing anyone off the map

Heres the full story of what happened if it helps: Basically I shot Burrito bowl 1 single time (which yes was 50 damaged) because he was checking very specific bodies that were already ID'd (I went back through and check the same bodies all traitors or detectives) and after I called him out he got panicky and started looking at every single body in general to try and throw me off.
And after that 1 shot I apologized and I didn't kill him and on top of that I think he lived to see the traitors win. plus we were 3 or more minutes into the next map when i got off which he was already connected at the time. Meaning in my opinion he kinda reported too late had I known he was going to report i'd have just waited on the slay but can you blame me for getting off when 30 seconds after the first round finally started I got pushed off?
(06-06-2020, 03:03 PM)Akrynyte Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 02:28 AM)Akrynyte Wrote: Ingame Name: Akrynyte

Heres the full story of what happened if it helps: Basically I shot Burrito bowl 1 single time (which yes was 50 damaged) because he was checking very specific bodies that were already ID'd (I went back through and check the same bodies all traitors or detectives) and after I called him out he got panicky and started looking at every single body in general to try and throw me off.
And after that 1 shot I apologized and I didn't kill him and on top of that I think he lived to see the traitors win. plus we were 3 or more minutes into the next map when i got off which he was already connected at the time. Meaning in my opinion he kinda reported too late had I known he was going to report i'd have just waited on the slay but can you blame me for getting off when 30 seconds after the first round finally started I got pushed off?

what
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Eh this isn't really a huge deal. I'll have a mod unban you and you can just serve the slay.
[Image: b_560x95.png]