Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting is more than annoying
Offender's Name: Sean Toliver

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52948479

Potential Witnesses: Evan, Burrito Bowl

Reason to Ban: Targeting/Harassment

Proof: The streamable clips shows 4 of my rounds In a row of me getting knifed. "By different people" you might say. Well to respond to that, I wanna direct your attention to Sean Telling the whole server, "If you're a T, knife MilkMan. He doesn't like it" (Also a side note that I left after the 4th round of this, so I doubt this was the end of it as the mockery was still going on when I left.)

Also, the reason I'm calling out Sean for this and not all 3 of them is because Sean incited people to target me with the intent of ruining my game. By the way Burrito was talking I don't think he realized I was getting put into this kinda loop, and I don't even know the last guy, being honest. Finally, just because the video is only about a minute or two long, don't be fooled. TTT rounds go on for sometimes up to 8 minutes at a time. This whole process of me only being stabbed 4 times took me at least 15 minutes of being sat out mostly in the beginning of rounds.

https://streamable.com/aa3ewd
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
-rewrite-
my thoughts:
sean did big bad
burrito was a coincidence
last guy gay
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
the third and forth look like clear targeting to me. but the id like to see some of the build up to the first knife. the second looks coincidental +0-0 because im inactive af
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I had not clue you got knifed like that dood, if I did I wouldn't have knifed you and shot you instead lol. But yes, I explained to Sean that it was targeting to set out a certain target continuously when you are a T. I guess he thought it was too funny not to listen.
[Image: AEU2fUZ.png]

@Nicol Bolas I dont think this is an appropriate way for your moderators to act about a serious report like this

(06-06-2020, 06:43 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: the third and forth look like clear targeting to me. but the id like to see some of the build up to the first knife. the second looks coincidental +0-0 because im inactive af

There wasn't really anything before the first knife, but there was a verbal scuffle after with me saying I hate the knife and that I think its shit, and him saying "I still killed you." Nothing of interest, just both of us acting like idiots. I can see if its in the original clip and upload it if it's needed
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Alright, I'm making a forum post about knife! brb
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
After my many laughs at this streamable video, I can, without a doubt, say that by asking anyone on the server to repeatedly knife the guy and partaking in the act himself, @sean toliver was targeting @MilkManFromMars.

Because of this, Sean will be banned. He is aware of what he is doing, making that targeting, harassment and to an extent calling bounties. Because of this, I feel the need to ban sean for three days.
Milkman has talked to me, in detail sadly, about how long he's been getting targeted with the knife.

I'm closing the thread because it's pretty open and shut IMO. I'm banning him for three days if you have an issue with the ruling make an appeal or contact me or someone over me.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator