targeting ban
Why didn't you just tell the staff he was harassing you instead of deciding to take matters into your own hands? I think you should serve this one, to address something else, don't ever let someone ebully you just because you like using a certain weapon. If people want to call you shit for using something that's a part of the game then start saving evidence and report it.
I'm tired of seeing this mentality of hating on people that use certain T weapons just because they annoy you personally.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I guess I don't really need to say much here. I don't feel as though you deserve an unban for most of the reasons listed above. If you want my reasoning, go check the ban req.

Milk man is an asscheek but you're going in on him pretty hard.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
After reading all of these responses, I understand where many of you are coming from, and accept that what I did was deemed as targeting. Although I do not agree, I respect all of the opinions that have been given. I will accept my ban, although I find it to be a bit excessive, but regardless I can see where all of you are coming from. I'd like to apologize to MilkMan, and let him know that my intention wasn't to ruin his game. I was annoyed that he was talking down on me for using the knife, but that is not an excuse for everyone to attack him. I did not intend for that to happen, but it did so I am sorry.
Forgot to respond to this shiiiit. Yeah 3 days is fairly lenient for the ban and you seem to realize you did wrong so yeah I'll go ahead and close this.
[Image: b_560x95.png]