Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need this
(06-07-2020, 05:25 PM)Noire Wrote: shit... am I next?
Ego taller than you are brother, jk ily you’re not allowed to be next
Dong, Im gonna miss seeing you on the server. Enjoy the break, relax and kick back.

When you do return though, Im throwing you a party as well as everyone else that returns back. Ice cream included
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Take care dong eat vegetables and get well soon i get harass you sometimes in priv as always
Take care dong. I hope you are alright, and my dms are always open if you ever need anything.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
you were one of the good ones dong. Please don't give up on this toxic place!!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
you're a real one dong. Hope to see you return one day when pastures are greener
My favourite Mod 

Dont tell the others
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
talk to me in you need someone to vent to man.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Damn... While I have criticized the actions of staff before, I really believe that some of the actions taken by SOME staff members were malicious and need to be discussed and critiqued. I think that I rarely "shit on staff members" for no reason, most of it came from them failing to discuss their questionable actions and going beyond the !motd.
Saddest part about this is that the staff taking a break aka you and Cake were the better staff that knew the !motd and actually managed to reason your decisions. Ever since you became staff I tried to be respectful towards you, since you really cared and did shit professionally, If It appeared that I was shitting on you, please lemme know, cause that honestly wasn't my attention. Regarding the irl stuff, if the server and community just cause you more stress when shit irl is already hard, then you should definitely take a break from all of it, take care man!
Will miss playing with you dingus dumbo dongo :-( until then :D Wish you the besT@!!