Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Until we meet again
I'm not saying I'm going inactive but I am not going to be on server for awhile.

Honestly I have been thinking about this for awhile as things have become increasingly more toxic on server and with all of the things going on in my personal life dealing with a death in the family, going back work , going back to school in the next 2 month, and dealing with my mental and physical health I am taking a break for awhile. 

This is a place where I have met many great people that being said there is so many toxic people making this place....less desirable atm there is a new drama every other week and the influx of toxic people who harass others since the start of this pandemic has worn me down and I need this break. 

I will be around every once in awhile but for now 

God Bless 
~Cake~
do what you need to do cake <3
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Sometimes the best thing to do is just unplug for a bit. No shame in walking about from stress, drama, and toxicity. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time in retreat and be able to find some much needed rest and relaxation.
Respect your elders
One of my favorite staff :/

See you in the future Cake!
Wishing you the best cake <3
Seems like a pattern forming

hm

See ya around buddy, @ me if u ever wanna play league <3
(06-07-2020, 07:29 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Seems like a pattern forming

Yep. Summertime plus Corona means the server is absolutely chocked full of trolls and toxic players. Staff are doing their best but I'm encouraging all staff to take breaks if they need it.

Take care cake! People can be really dumb so I totally understand needing a break.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-07-2020, 07:42 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 07:29 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Seems like a pattern forming

Yep. Summertime plus Corona means the server is absolutely chocked full of trolls and toxic players. Staff are doing their best but I'm encouraging all staff to take breaks if they need it.

Take care cake! People can be really dumb so I totally understand needing a break.

This would not be happening if I wasn't snitched on smfh
Your health always comes first and hopefully time away will help. Take care Cake and hope things get better.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Take care of yourself Carrot Cake Heart Heart :-/
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member