Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disrespecting and trolling
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

llama boy  STEAM_0:0:217786379

Potential Witnesses: Aki, Norm, Rose, Milly

Reason to Ban: Disrespecting others, Trolling, and admin chat abuse

Proof:             

Other: He has been map, Round gagged and muted and still keeps going so I done kicked him for respect and trolling
Other than the screenshots you have provided and your word it doesn't show much to ban this guy. Yes he's being very inappropriate, but no evidence of the proper procedure is shown. Your word is just pretty much your word. Unless there is evidence of the two gags and a kick, this guy is just another troll that gets to go free.

Also to note, chief record these situations when they happen, its always good to be the first one to get the evidence at the scene.
Chat logger would be REAL handy for stuff like this.. I wonder how hard it would be to smack one of those on there..

On a slightly related note, hatschat stores chat logs up to a point in a file called "savedchat.txt" located at GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\hatschat\. It has all of the color coding stuff in plain text, so it's pretty hard to read, but it IS saved if you ever have the need to access it.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-08-2020, 02:05 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Chat logger would be REAL handy for stuff like this.. I wonder how hard it would be to smack one of those on there..

On a slightly related note, hatschat stores chat logs up to a point in a file called "savedchat.txt" located at GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\hatschat\. It has all of the color coding stuff in plain text, so it's pretty hard to read, but it IS saved if you ever have the need to access it.
Server side or client?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It seems like when looking through the PH relay, his more inappropriate remarks were over voice chat. Hence, why he was gagged and typed that into chat. However, unless people have recordings of this user saying what he did the evidence that is here is only good for a warning and at the most extreme possibly a 1 day temp ban
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-08-2020, 02:17 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 02:05 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Chat logger would be REAL handy for stuff like this.. I wonder how hard it would be to smack one of those on there..

Server side or client?

Client, that file is what keeps the text you see when you scroll up in the chat window (for hatschat)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Due to lack of evidence of continued abuse or breaking of the rules. This ban request is closed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army