unban rylo ken!!

Ingame Name: Rylo Ken 

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:418240939

Who Banned You: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

Reason For Ban: "continuous micspam"

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Reason for Admins to Unban: First of all I will state that yes, I did mic-spam once which set off Brown's fight or flight response and resulted in this ban. What I did not do is continuous mispam. It all started when I got on while Brown was on and we were on one of the newer maps. I shot a few people and rushed into the traitor room and may have thought that an innocent had gotten inside of the traitor room. So I asked in voice chat if a innocent (at a regular volume) had walked into the traitor room. Soon after I asked this Brown gagged me for seemingly no reason. I asked a few other people in the server if my mic glitched or something resulting in a high volume but alas, nothing. I asked Brown for a reason for my gag and warn but he just queued some weeb violin music per usual and ignored it. I waited until the next round started so I could ask him why I was gagged with no interuptions. Even after at least five times of asking what caused him to gag me for I got no specific answer except mic spam, which was not intentional even if that had happened. Now onto the ban part, were were on orange and I just checked my recent warn list and said I only had two recent warns so I thought I would be in the clear to break a rule in the near future. Since the warn system is perhaps the most broken and abused addon the server has seen recently, I was kicked for having five warns in the past three days (???) After coming back on right after the kick, Brown decided one micspam was too much and I had to be banned for 24 hours. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, 5 other times because I either massed or was racist partly because I was retarded. Never appealed so no threads.

Other: free aeth0r and sal
i gagged you for making a particularly loud ape noise since i told you prior to that to knock it off since you were making other different noises, then later on i gagged you for just trying to eat your mic.
i can get the clips for which i gagged and warned you.
technically i should've banned you earlier at your 4th active warning , but i decided against and banned you at the 5th instead.
there just happened to be other cases where your 3 warnings were active and i banned off those along with the 2 i put on you earlier today

tldr; you did it like 3 times, i gagged you twice, 5 warnings so i banned after you were automatically kicked.
i will note that the times when i gagged you i did see you specifically, other than that i was multi-tasking and had my volume set low so i couldn't really hear anyone

/* EDIT: https://streamable.com/hur2pk
first small clip turns out i had that when i was rewinding shadowplay so i just added it
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
It's a 24 hr just take the ban, I remember you having a mock spam issue when I played too so this seems like a trend to me
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
joe... rylo joe.... what the fuck..
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-08-2020, 11:43 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i gagged you for making a particularly loud ape noise since i told you prior to that to knock it off since you were making other different noises, then later on i gagged you for just trying to eat your mic.
i can get the clips for which i gagged and warned you.
technically i should've banned you earlier at your 4th active warning , but i decided against and banned you at the 5th instead.
there just happened to be other cases where your 3 warnings were active and i banned off those along with the 2 i put on you earlier today

tldr; you did it like 3 times, i gagged you twice, 5 warnings so i banned after you were automatically kicked.
i will note that the times when i gagged you i did see you specifically, other than that i was multi-tasking and had my volume set low so i couldn't really hear anyone

/* EDIT: https://streamable.com/hur2pk
first small clip turns out i had that when i was rewinding shadowplay so i just added it
I really don't give a shit about being unbanned its just could you atleast address the questions about the gag while im online? literally every other staff apart from thunder  don't give a shit about the stuff I do. Everything seems to be okay when you are fucking around with queues and other shit and people put the N word on TTS multiple times with no punishment.
well a majority of me asking you questions were mainly because my volume was set REALLY REALLY low. i'd answer quickly if you had asked me through admin chat but i kinda forgot to say that since it was during the mapvote so i guess thats on me.
as for your questions, i may be reading into the wrong thing or misunderstanding you entirely but heres what im thinking while answering these:
i tend to gag more when its somewhat loud and/or unnecessary. in your case i did tell you to knock it down a peg before i gagged you the first time.
im guessing i wasn't listening when you had asked something about actual stuff about what was happening during the round. so thats on me i guess.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(06-08-2020, 12:13 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: well a majority of me asking you questions were mainly because my volume was set REALLY REALLY low. i'd answer quickly if you had asked me through admin chat but i kinda forgot to say that since it was during the mapvote so i guess thats on me.
as for your questions, i may be reading into the wrong thing or misunderstanding you entirely but heres what im thinking while answering these:
i tend to gag more when its somewhat loud and/or unnecessary. in your case i did tell you to knock it down a peg before i gagged you the first time.
im guessing i wasn't listening when you had asked something about actual stuff about what was happening during the round. so thats on me i guess.
ok respect appeal closed
(06-08-2020, 12:14 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 12:13 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Snip
ok respect appeal closed

Your wish is my command
[Image: b_560x95.png]