Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might mess around and... make a discord staff app
-1 for one I’m fairly certain this is just to see what happens, I really don’t believe you’d seriously work on the discord. Tbh the majority of your interactions either are or come off as argumentative, which you do just for kicks. If this isn’t a joke to you then you need to work on that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-09-2020, 08:55 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: -1 for one I’m fairly certain this is just to see what happens, I really don’t believe you’d seriously work on the discord. Tbh the majority of your interactions either are or come off as argumentative, which you do just for kicks. If this isn’t a joke to you then you need to work on that.

This is serious really, I don't know how I'm supposed to prove that other than telling you.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I would like to add that Discord Helper is not a minor role by any means. It's nearly identical to what Discord Moderator used to be minus kick/ban powers and serves as a role to train meaning you get access to commands and such. There are a lot of responsibilities with the position and expectations I want to see met from this role.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-09-2020, 11:38 PM)Avi Wrote: I would like to add that Discord Helper is not a minor role by any means. It's nearly identical to what Discord Moderator used to be minus kick/ban powers and serves as a role to train meaning you get access to commands and such. There are a lot of responsibilities with the position and expectations I want to see met from this role.

I don't mean to belittle the role by implying that it's minor, but mostly meaning that it's more of an entry role to staffing. I fully intend to take it seriously and use the abilities that come with it for moderating and managing the discord to make sure everyone sticks to the rules and has a good time.
-1 you don't take criticism well.... like at all. Things you say come across as being hostile/toxic, but you insist it's all said in jest. You seem more interested in testing the boundaries of rules instead of enforcing them. You gotta work on these things before you go for any sort of staff position, whether it's on discord or the server.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(06-10-2020, 02:25 AM)Scoovie Wrote: -1 you don't take criticism well.... like at all. Things you say come across as being hostile/toxic, but you insist it's all said in jest. You seem more interested in testing the boundaries of rules instead of enforcing them. You gotta work on these things before you go for any sort of staff position, whether it's on discord or the server.

I can really see where you’re coming from, but I’d just like to note that the places me and you usually communicate for the longest time have been non-Dinkleberg’s communities and therefore have their own sets of rules. I fully plan to abide by and uphold the rules of whatever server I’m in, but can’t stick to every rule of every server, regardless of where I am.
+1 come play cs
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Honestly, I just do not know you that well. For what I have seen on discord you do appear to come off as somewhat toxic at times but not near the level as many others nor as a bad guy. I just wonder if you would be able to handle the role responsibly and not come off as hypocritical at times if you would get the role.

I am a +0 at this point in time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This application has been denied. Some things to take away are working on how you come off in the discord (some have said they get a toxic vibe from you), handling criticism from others, and knowing when to be serious and when to joke around. With that being said, feel free to reapply 7-13-2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~