Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying
Ingame Name: Crispy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59576759

Time Played: 40 hours 

When First Joined: 06/07/2020 (Sunday)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Play: 24/7 Time Zone: Eastern Daylight

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Member (Master in 9 hours)

What can you do to help the community: I can monitor the server use my powers to make the server more fun to play, plus I play a lot so constant supervision

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy playing the server, and I want to help when its needed

Have you been sponsored? No 

Have you been previously banned? No 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No this is my first time

How did you find us?: Randomly chose this server and enjoyed this one the most
you should probably get some more time with the community (Discord and Forums) best of luck! 

+0
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶

You do not meet minimum requirements. 

Please review the requirements.

Requirements
  • Have 40 hours of server time

• Be part of the community for at least week, this includes time on the forums

• Have an Introduction on the fourms

• Be sure to put your Steam ID
I recommend having.more than bare minimum hours when applying for any staff position. 

Joining the discord (if you haven't already) and using the @on call ping when issues arise that you see on server will show desire/willingness to help in the community.

Thank you for applying
Although i haven't played much with with you to fully give my output, but i do have to agree with Voss and would like to see more consistent time.
[Image: titan.gif]
More time on forum and discord would be cool

0+ Havent heard bad things about you
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(06-12-2020, 03:06 AM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: More time on forum and discord would be cool

0+ Havent heard bad things about you
Thanks appreciate the advice :)
Bump
[Image: titan.gif]
Throwing a Second note into here. 

You've basically been Inactive since you applied, we need Active staff members to help the community.
Oh thought this one was also deleted.
Denied because of this (reapply time is not changed): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...2#pid87042
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]