Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cactus - TMod - RDM as detective then lies in report
(06-13-2020, 08:31 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 08:22 PM)RoxiPlaysGames Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 08:15 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Literally one rdm =/= abuse

It wasn't the RDM that pissed me off, it was how he handled himself after he did it that rubbed me the wrong way. Also, he blatantly RDM'd. He purposefully shot me with a grappling hook to pull me over the edge because he "Thought it would be funny"
Offender's Name: 
Cactus
Offender's Rank: 
TMod
What They Did: 
RDM as detective

so are you filing an abuse report because he rdmed you, because he gagged you/some other people for "minor micspam" (its still micspam), or for what is said above?
most of which looks like was dealt with appropriately or simply resolved with a simple report and slay (wasn't on at the time so i'd assume thats what happened in the end anyways)

this isn't really an abuse thread. abusing donor commands is one thing, having a bad or rude attitude is another.
god knows how many kinds of threads like these we get, we had a similar case before cause one of our dudes was doing nothing
I already stated I retract my report, you can archive this
Ok
[Image: b_560x95.png]