Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few TTT Suggestions
I remember the good old days of TTT when players had to fight for ammo spawns and it was an element to the game not just making it an easy deathmatch for players
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Having to find ammo is a good thing though, just like how looking around the map for the good guns is a good thing as well. And ya, shotguns still are good close range killers, lot easier to get close then to get away.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Since the fact that finding ammo is part of the gamemode, as people are bringing up, maybe have weapons have a half full reserve ammo?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(06-15-2020, 05:35 AM)Saitama Wrote: Since the fact that finding ammo is part of the gamemode, as people are bringing up, maybe have weapons have a half full reserve ammo?

If you really need ammo that badly, drop the ammo in your gun and then drop your gun, and wait for the round to start. You will get another gun and you'll be able to pick up the ammo. ez solution
(06-15-2020, 11:35 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 05:35 AM)Saitama Wrote: Since the fact that finding ammo is part of the gamemode, as people are bringing up, maybe have weapons have a half full reserve ammo?

If you really need ammo that badly, drop the ammo in your gun and then drop your gun, and wait for the round to start. You will get another gun and you'll be able to pick up the ammo. ez solution

i still miss all my shots
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-15-2020, 11:35 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: If you really need ammo that badly, drop the ammo in your gun and then drop your gun, and wait for the round to start. You will get another gun and you'll be able to pick up the ammo. ez solution
I always do that, but every time it seems that no matter how remote the corner of the map I am in is, someone is always there to swoop in and take the ammo I drop like the vulture they are.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]