Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is goodbye for good this time.
Some people never truly when to step away and remember that this is a game. Real life, especially when it contains the life of others close to you, will be more important than any game or online community. I am glad that you are stepping up to the best mother that you can be, not that I am at all surprised.

I first remember you coming on the server and joining the staff team with a group of other people nearly two years ago. To be honest, I did not expect you to last and expected to disappear as soon as all of your friends left yet you remained. We never really talked but you be too nice was the only issue I ever saw with you (seriously it was ridiculous). You and a past moderator arguing over something stupid is how we initially talked to one another, of course with you apologizing. After that, we became good friends that talked regularly as we tried to survive the issues provided from the server, forums, discord, and even fellow staff members. How we and others survived as long as we did is still not fully known.

We talked nonchalantly about various topics, memes, serious life events, bullshittery, ventings, and arguments. You have been a fantastic friend to me and I think we all know who the actual good admin of prop hunt was when we were both admin.

Anyways, congratulation Nuru. We all love you, cherish you, and the server will be less without you there. Best of luck on motherhood and I hope we cross paths again soon.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You probably don't know me very well (inactive staff special ability) but I started on this server a long time ago back when Tyler was Co-Owner. I look a long break and came back a couple of years ago and you were rooted into the community as staff and a beloved member. We didn't interact much but I always enjoyed your presence as a break from the constant stream of toxic people, a true breath of fresh air. You put tons of effort into the community and I just wanted you to know that even somebody like me who didn't interact with you much realizes how important you were.

Just as I said in staff chat, Congratulations Nuru and I hope everything stays great for you and your new family. You will be forever etched into the halls of Dink's TTT.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Love you too, bestie. I'll continue making this place as toxic as it can possibly be, it won't be the same w/o you tho :(
https://youtu.be/8Yqw_f26SvM?t=112

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-15-2020, 08:17 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: https://youtu.be/8Yqw_f26SvM?t=112
... god bless it i hate you all over again
I JUST GOT DONE TELLING YOU I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAD TO RUIN IT.
(06-15-2020, 08:18 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 08:17 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: https://youtu.be/8Yqw_f26SvM?t=112
... god bless it i hate you all over again
I JUST GOT DONE TELLING YOU I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAD TO RUIN IT.
I would have never forgiven myself if I didn't make this joke publicly once.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
As someone who battles with a similar medical issue, I am ugly crying for you. That is fantastic news. I wish you and family and baby all the best. Your health and baby's health is the number one priority.
Go away
Dear god this is like watching some person-i-dont-know 's character arc blow through i just didn't have enough time to appreciate it come about.
for how little time there was, it was still fun cracking jokes with you in the discord.
good luck to you and your most likely hereditary baby dwarf in whatever dwarf related endeavors that may arise in the future.
cheers
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Congratulations!!! So much excitement for you! You're going to be an amazing mother. 

Maybe down the road our kids will fight at the flag pole ^_^

Much love to you little lady!
I am no longer your first son. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me, I’ll always remember that. Thank you for the things you’ve done for this community. I’m praying that the baby will be healthy and you and your little family will do well in life. Overall, just thank you for being you Nuru.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers