Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lycan is too black
Lycan connected and I got a script error.
Hes too African
[Image: 2YtbpL7.jpg]
thanks for posting yet another useless thread, bonus points for the image you posted not even being legible
(03-29-2017, 07:41 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: thanks for posting yet another useless thread, bonus points for the image you posted not even being legible

PH admin at your service
(03-29-2017, 07:50 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 07:41 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: thanks for posting yet another useless thread, bonus points for the image you posted not even being legible

PH admin at your service

You give me a warning level for a few days for necroing threads (which I'm pretty sure is not even a rule anywhere, correct me if I'm wrong on that) and then go post stuff like this? Imma necro some more threads if that's the case ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Your shitpost are aids. Please stop
I mean..you got the error before I joined..idk what this thread is
(03-29-2017, 09:54 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: You give me a warning level for a few days for necroing threads (which I'm pretty sure is not even a rule anywhere, correct me if I'm wrong on that) and then go post stuff like this? Imma necro some more threads if that's the case ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

big fan