Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway 2.0
There isn't anything staff needs to improve on from what I've seen so far.
(06-16-2020, 06:00 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: just realized dude got banned for micspam and then made a giveaway with no staff allowed LMAO
That is pretty funny haha
im winning this pog

staff should stop being the fun police and learn when and how to act fast kekw
i want staff to remove the jumppack by banning all players who use it!!
(06-16-2020, 06:00 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: just realized dude got banned for micspam and then made a giveaway with no staff allowed LMAO
*Bump*

I love that you caught on XD
*Bump*
Get you a free game
The bois need to take stuff less seriously and distinguish better between having fun and actually ruining the experience for other people, no one's harmed by a few ape sounds :/
Yeah uhhhh I'm the farthest from staff of everyone here so that should get me at least two entries

Also staff be more consistent with your punishments or ur double unepic & gay
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(06-19-2020, 02:35 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: Yeah uhhhh I'm the farthest from staff of everyone here

:DDD OKE DUDE
Be consistent and hold each other accountable, not just for making mistakes but for actually doing their job and dishing out reasonable punishments (most applies to the lower staff because I often see TMods and new Mods straight up just not doing my reports).