Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway 2.0
We gotta be more communicative with one another and to the general community. Let blatant issues be known, don't keep it secret in order to hoard as much evidence as possible [bar obvious issues where revealing information could prevent any action from being taken.]. Last thing anyone ever wants is another "addressing toxicity in the community" where the backlash is large and the appeals are still denied for the smallest discrepancy. Keeping some information private is necessary for the sake of individuals, but attempting to ignore any action by a staff member is an abuse of power. If someone is community banned because illegal activity, let the server know ASAP. We need to get the stick out of our ass and lose our boners for hard-lining punishment to choice individuals while at the same time allowing others to do the same rule breaking activity.

We also need to get rid of the fucking hypocrisy. If Player A can't do something, doesn't mean Player/Staff B can get away with it. Make sure we also keep activity requirements up when it comes to decision making on the committees. Inactives shouldn't even list their opinion when it comes to an issue, because it can influence the decision of others. blah blah blah blah blah I should be writing a speech for my church right now but instead i'm on this goddamn forum writing about a retarded community.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(06-20-2020, 09:25 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: We need to get the stick out of our ass and lose our boners for hard-lining punishment to choice individuals while at the same time allowing others to do the same rule breaking activity.
I think this line right here is one of the  most important pieces out of this. He's right in every aspect, countless times I've seen one player get away with something just because that player is more well known than the guy who did it 5 minutes ago and who got banned for it. It's picking favorites and it's not right.
I guess no more giveaways ;(
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
FREE ZUBOBA
Can you guys unban him for like 10 mins so he could do the giveaway? I get that staff are mad that he didn't include you but banning him for that is a bit much, no?
L
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-22-2020, 11:40 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Can you guys unban him for like 10 mins so he could do the giveaway? I get that staff are mad that he didn't include you but banning him for that is a bit much, no?

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11680
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I won the giveaway. Thanks Zuboba
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-22-2020, 03:04 PM)Christian Wrote: I won the giveaway. Thanks Zuboba

Wow cool thanks. GG and goodnight
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(06-22-2020, 03:04 PM)Christian Wrote: Laced won the giveaway. Thanks Zuboba

fixed it for you