Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse
(06-17-2020, 04:20 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote:  You staff need to chill out and try not to jump down peoples throats sometimes, not everyone trying to do bad.

He has done it before. Twice in fact. Bringing it to attention is a valid concern and I will likely talk to him to ensure he understands the donor guidelines
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-17-2020, 04:24 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 04:20 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote:  You staff need to chill out and try not to jump down peoples throats sometimes, not everyone trying to do bad.

He has done it before. Twice in fact. Bringing it to attention is a valid concern and I will likely talk to him to ensure he understands the donor guidelines

As far as doing it before, coincidences happen but hey what do I know. Anyway I meant that comment with no harm towards anyone. Hope no one took it like that.
(06-17-2020, 04:07 PM)Timatio1 Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 09:32 PM)Ckg Wrote: Offender's Name: Timatio1

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19899322

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Donor abuse (ungagged someone gagged for micspam) 

When They Did It: 6/16/2020

Potential Witnesses: @Eagle 

Proof: 
[Image: Screenshot-82.png]
[Image: Screenshot-83.png]
Other:
Yeah what happend is someone type !gag e in chat and gagged legit like 75 percent of the server including me and left everyone like that so after about 30 to 60 seconds i typed "!ungag e" since it was total bullshit that so many people were gagged. if experience was rightfully gagged then i appologise but i had honestly thought some other donor was fucking around and gagged everyone by mistake.
No one typed "!gag e" in chat this was the only command related to gagging typed in chat before this:
[Image: Screenshot-80.png]
There wasn't a gag on anyone at the time except for who I was trying to gag.  To me at least is seems like you were just trying to get in on the general fucking around with commands that was going on at the time, regardless of what was being done. If donors misuse their commands it needs to be dealt with, especially if they are a repeat offender, and if it is interfering with staffing.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Timatio will be spoken to as he has done this before in the past. Although they were generally mistakes, I do not wish to see a repeat of this. Any future misuse of donor abilities will result in a ban and loss of donor rank. Thank you for bringing this to my attention
[Image: b_560x95.png]