Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of this shit
I feel like there's a divide in the (TTT) community between what is and isn't right. What should and shouldn't be done. Then there's a whole lot of people who don't give a shit and purposely try to make it a shitty time for everyone else.
Maybe it's too lenient or too strict. Can't please everyone though since not everyone's going to see eye to eye if they even care to.

I was too busy with school, family, and having a social life to be even more stressed out by this server. I feel like it's mentally demanding and draining. Better off leaving an open position for someone else that can take it on better than me at the time. So I understand where you're coming from because you eventually become very hateful after some time feeling like you're wasting your time (even though gmod is just overall a way to kill time yeah) trying to better something that feels like a lost cause.

Glad that you're cutting that out of your life though. A gmod server is 100% not something to get stressed over.
Call out the lil fuckers
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
it's just gmod bro
[Image: d93.png]
(06-17-2020, 10:47 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Call out the lil fuckers
If you've been on any time in the past month you should already know who they are
(06-17-2020, 04:32 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 10:47 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Call out the lil fuckers
If you've been on any time in the past month you should already know who they are
I've been banned, can you tell me?
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=11354

really is like me haha. 

community bad
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
It's kinda sad that people resigning is becoming a pattern. Thanks for your time killer.