Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Test Moderator Application
I know I don't play on here anymore yea yea whatever, but Travis is honestly one of the best staff members you got. From my time here he's honestly been very level headed and not letting his emotions get the best of him when staffing. It's hard to not get angry or frustated when dealing with people when staffing and Travis great at that. He's even had problems with his comuter recently and still has time to get on the server and help. Personally, I feel like he should just go straight to mod, but let him work his way up, he'll be there sooner than later. Anyways, +1 Travis is dumb and I'll dox where he works for $5.
+1
Approved, I would gladly accept you back to the fan club.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Eeewwww Tervis!? -1

No seriously though he is always helpful and consistent. He knows how to handle situations and does so appropriately. This is not his first time staffing as most of us know, so I see no issue with him getting this step up.  :)

+1

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
No need to repeat what most have said aside from the lack of server time. You've been more active as of late and you are always down to help anyone out if they need you to hop on.
ya know what youre doing and if you dont you ask or double check with other staff.
+1 Travisaaa
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Bumping one last time
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Congrats, your application for test mod has been accepted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army