Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Tryouts
Ingame Name: Crispy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:59576759

Time Played: 130 Hours

When First Joined: 06/10/2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday - Friday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help keep the server toxic-free along with answer any questions a newcomer may have.

Why you want to help the community: I knew I wanted to be part of the community the first few minutes on, I love to play DR
is one of my favorite game modes. I just want help as much as I can

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here) No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: Trying out different servers

Other: I realize I applied before and I deleted it was a big mistake I wasn't thinking. I didn't understand what
I was doing but I do now.
I'm just going to say that you should probably get some forum and Discord time. 
+0 since I don't play.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-17-2020, 12:47 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote: I'm just going to say that you should probably get some forum and Discord time. 
+0 since I don't play.
Thanks I will work on it
If you're going to apply and get -1'd, don't delete your thread and try to make one a week later:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11578
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-17-2020, 12:49 PM)Avi Wrote: If you're going to apply and get -1'd, don't delete your thread and try to make one a week later:
You're right I apologize
Nope.

Already gave you feedback on your previous one.

Deleting your previous application definitely shows you're not ready if you cant take criticism.  

It's a 1 month waiting period between applications. Given your other one didn't have an official accepted/declined on it. 

Looks like you shot yourself in the foot with your actions bud.
(06-17-2020, 12:51 PM)Crispy Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 12:49 PM)Avi Wrote: If you're going to apply and get -1'd, don't delete your thread and try to make one a week later:
You're right I apologize
-1 I have to agree with Avi and The Triangle, to me i feel that shows your not ready and can't handle any negative resonances, i say take what everyone tells you, and learn from it
trust me i learned my lesson from when i deleted my app for Trusted awhile back, thinking oh well i messed up and at the time wasn't thinking about becoming Trusted and helping,
I was more really impatient and couldn't take what was being said to me, i didn't listen and learn from the advice that the staff were giving me at the time. Now i always love to hear advice and or even negative comments telling me what i need to work on, and learn from it/work on whatever it is im needing to do, sincere
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-17-2020, 01:21 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Nope.

Already gave you feedback on your previous one.

Deleting your previous application definitely shows you're not ready if you cant take criticism.  

It's a 1 month waiting period between applications. Given your other one didn't have an official accepted/declined on it. 

Looks like you shot yourself in the foot with your actions bud.
I've put so much time and effort into this process this was an honest mistake. I didn't understand what exactly I was doing,
please acknowledge this I had no avoiding/sneaky intentions I promise If I must wait a month I will.
I'm just asking you to make an exception for my dumb mistake if possible
Ok let's ignore the fact that you deleted your previous application for a second and look at something that raised major questions/concerns.  

A week ago your previous application had 60 hours, and now you have over 130 hours. I decided to look into this and found this suspicious. 

You had 3 days in a row in which you racked up to 20 hours on server.
[Image: 20200617_130014.jpg?width=303&height=500][Image: 20200617_130133.jpg][Image: 20200617_130034.jpg]

This raises questions of the legitimacy of your time.
(06-17-2020, 02:15 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Ok let's ignore the fact that you deleted your previous application for a second and look at something that raised major questions/concerns.  

A week ago your previous application had 60 hours, and now you have over 130 hours. I decided to look into this and found this suspicious. 

You had 3 days in a row in which you racked up to 20 hours on server.
[Image: 20200617_130014.jpg?width=303&height=500][Image: 20200617_130133.jpg][Image: 20200617_130034.jpg]

This raises questions of the legitimacy of your time.
I play DR alot ask anyone morning to after midnight not every hour is genuine but most of them are I play the most out of anyone, I thought playtime was a key factor in this process so I got some I thought you would appreciate the dedication