Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Tryouts
I may not play DR but I do want to add something here. Playing over 20 hours in a day must take a toll on, especially with their decision making. Staff needs to be awake and aware of what's happening in server. I understand you're being active and playing the game how you like, but seeing as you're burning 1000 minutes in a a day makes me question your state of mind. Just something to think about and remember that active isn't the only factor in staffing.
(06-17-2020, 04:18 PM)Abdel Wrote: I may not play DR but I do want to add something here. Playing over 20 hours in a day must take a toll on, especially with their decision making. Staff needs to be awake and aware of what's happening in server. I understand you're being active and playing the game how you like, but seeing as you're burning 1000 minutes in a a day makes me question your state of mind. Just something to think about and remember that active isn't the only factor in staffing.
Thanks for the advice, may I ask how much I should be available on the server?
Hey Crispy thanks for applying! I would suggest Pinging on call staff if there trouble on the server I never seen you ping at least once and get involved with the forums and Discord community And like others said above but for those reasons
Im going to go with a -1 for this app!
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(06-17-2020, 04:36 PM)Crispy Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 04:18 PM)Abdel Wrote: I may not play DR but I do want to add something here. Playing over 20 hours in a day must take a toll on, especially with their decision making. Staff needs to be awake and aware of what's happening in server. I understand you're being active and playing the game how you like, but seeing as you're burning 1000 minutes in a a day makes me question your state of mind. Just something to think about and remember that active isn't the only factor in staffing.
Thanks for the advice, may I ask how much I should be available on the server?
This is not a question for me to answer, my post was just more about you being aware of your own hours on. Its your choice when you want to come and do your thing. In my opinion, being on as a player for 1000 mins is different than being a staff on for 1000 mins.
(06-17-2020, 02:26 PM)Crispy Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:15 PM)The Triangle Wrote: -snip-
I play DR alot ask anyone morning to after midnight not every hour is genuine but most of them are I play the most out of anyone, I thought playtime was a key factor in this process so I got some I thought you would appreciate the dedication

It's not about HIGH daily play time, it's more about being engaged within the server/community.  Which you are not at this time. 

The bold text above is also concerning.  

Take the month to get a feel for the server/community.  Ping on call staff in discord when problems arise. Get to know the forums a bit more. Just have fun for a bit. 

Also as Abdel said, high play time as a player is different than high play time as a staff member. You'll burn yourself out quickly if you keep playing so much as a staff member. 

Food for thought.

Another thing, on your next application go more in detail with your answers. look in application archives in the approved section for examples. Not to copy them but to get a feel for how to answer or to find your direction.
Thanks for the advice guys, I will be taking all this into consideration for the next month appreciate it
this application has been denied. You've posted 3 applications, one of them hasn't been deleted. You also don't meet the requirements. You may reapply on 7/20/2020
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]