Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are my weirdo's at?
(06-13-2020, 09:09 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Books. 
A few of my favorites are a pocket New Testament from 1897 along with 2 other books from 1915 and 1945. I have over 150 physical books in my collection and have read all of them except for maybe 5. 

Books a great ^_^ Not only do they tell a story but they are their own story too.
Thats so awesome!

My life goal is to have a personal library!!

(06-13-2020, 11:28 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: I collect occult imagery, books, coins, and bones.
Thats so awesome, what kind of bones do you have? I just got a human vertebrae, its so beautiful!!

Occult imagery 100% - my house looks like a satanic club house lmao
Go away
cum

why am I being shamed for my passion
Don't actively collect but I have gathered a decent amount of mugs through my travels, birthdays, etc.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I collect quarters and buy magnets from every new area I visit.
I collect currency been doing it for years..
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Everyone is weird in their own ways. It would be weird if somebody was "normal"
(06-13-2020, 04:53 PM)dong Wrote: I collect quarters and buy magnets from every new area I visit.
at one point I had people bring me back bottle openers from places they went on vacation - and that was really neat, but magnets are something I really enjoyed more cause I'm old and love putting my little sisters art on my fridge and have run out of magnets haha. I need more people to bring me magnets because travel is a very distant plan. 

Do you have an idea of how many different ones you have? Whats your favorite?
Go away
dude i collect skulls and remains too! i literally make my art with them! (going for my MFA in sculpture) i also collect pins, masks, and travel knickknacks!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(06-13-2020, 10:25 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: dude i collect skulls and remains too! i literally make my art with them! (going for my MFA in sculpture) i also collect pins, masks, and travel knickknacks!

I make bone art too!!! I'm an art school drop out, so good on ya! ;) 
I think you're my favorite person.
Go away