Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog
Ingame Name: El Raton/Purple Hat Dog

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190725691/

Who Banned You: DoYouLiftBro

Reason For Ban: Constant trolling, RDM, Slurs, targeting. Warned plenty of time.

Length of Ban: Indefinate

Reason for Admins to Unban: The fact that a player on a server can get to this point is kind of pitiful when looking at their actions to prevent it. Obviously there are lines that I have crossed which I admit were wrong but why should I be punished indefinitely  from a server with no warning that that is going to happen. The fact that there was an entire thread about a ban request for me but nothing messaged to me from the mods or members regarding these concerns are unfair. The strict policing of people in the server is unfair and is targeting in and of itself where there are plenty of players with the same attitudes as me that I can guarantee did not have the same history of warns and kicks as I had. There's no reason that I should be sitting here with a permanent ban when I was given a 2 week the day before. Additionally the RDM reason is completely false as I never intentionally RDM when playing what ever punishments I had such as autoslays were likely from mods acting on false reports which further shows the favoritism amongst the server staff. 

EDIT--Moral of the story, I was banned for 2 weeks which is understandable, I was then unbanned which I realized when I logged on to see when exactly my ban ended which upon logging in I was permanently banned which is unfair and provides no ability to grow and learn for any player.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: :]
You had numerous warning for slurs  and micspam over the span of a few hour (in just one day). We never have to go out of our way to message you, you should be more aware of your own actions. It was a legitimate ban request and that is why you were banned. You also changed your name multiple times to harass staff members and instigate certain situations. You somehow evaded the ban and were online today, and that is whenever you were ultimately banned.

-1 you have caused more issues than contributing anything good.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
"Warned plenty of times."

Apply for an unban after your character development arc
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I was personally the one who doled out a lot of the punishments against you yesterday. Your first action when getting on the server with your friends was to promptly micspam as soon as you loaded in. You continued to do this after multiple verbal warnings, gags, a warn, and a kick from me all within the span of 2 hours. Every time you were ungagged you or came back you would immediately go back to what you were doing. I have also heard that this wasn't the first time you have done this and that you were already well known before I had my experience with you yesterday. Overall, it seems as if you are refusing to take the blame, and instead are pinning the blame on the staff not telling or warning you enough (which we definitely did) or improperly reading/understanding the situation.

TLDR: you were a constant problem, showed no regret, and refuse to accept responsibility

[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Numerous warnings... Just give TTT a break and grow up, the server is occupied and already going through a harsh time.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-17-2020, 08:57 PM)Noire Wrote: "Warned plenty of times."

Apply for an unban after your character development arc

stop making shitty anime jokes in people’s unban reqs 

Also so this isn’t shitposting, -1, nobody with that many warnings that quick is here for a good reason.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
@DoYouLiftBro handled the second ban I believe
[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 If I remember correctly, you were originally banned for 2 weeks based off being a brainlet on the server, and it was moved to a perm due to the ban request. You were an overall troll and not pleasant to be on with, I think you should change your behavior over the next month (or probably more) and come back when you are a better person.
(06-17-2020, 09:01 PM)Ckg Wrote: I was personally the one who doled out a lot of the punishments against you yesterday.  Your first action when getting on the server with your friends was to promptly micspam as soon as you loaded in.  You continued to do this after multiple verbal warnings, gags, a warn, and a kick from me all within the span of 2 hours.  Every time you were ungagged you or came back you would immediately go back to what you were doing.  I have also heard that this wasn't the first time you have done this and that you were already well known before I had my experience with you yesterday.  Overall, it seems as if you are refusing to take the blame, and instead are pinning the blame on the staff not telling or warning you enough (which we definitely did) or improperly reading/understanding the situation.

TLDR: you were a constant problem, showed no regret, and refuse to accept responsibility

Literally didnt micspam when I joined btw I have a mic that picks up my voice a lot louder. You can hear the difference between that and someone shoving the mic down their throat. But thanks for the constructive input! I'm sure that everyone appreciates it!!!!!!!

(06-17-2020, 09:10 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: -1 If I remember correctly, you were originally banned for 2 weeks based off being a brainlet on the server, and it was moved to a perm due to the ban request. You were an overall troll and not pleasant to be on with, I think you should change your behavior over the next month (or probably more) and come back when you are a better person.
If I remember correctly the ban request thread was ended with a post from DoYouLiftBro saying he issued a 2 week ban! But thanks for your input! It would be nice to change over the next month and come back but due to a permanent ban that would not be possible to do!
I cause enough problems on this server, we don't need more.