Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nemo's Test Mod App
Ingame Name: Nemo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122071867

Time Played:  3w 0d 3h 52m

When First Joined: July 8th 2018, but started actively playing sometime in November 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or until the server is empty, GMT-6

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Do what i can and fill the vacancies in the Murder staff team.

Why you want to help the community: It's a good community

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Once from ttt for rdm and leave. (Cannot find any posts for it)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I got Trusted through a Referral.

How did you find us?: Prophunt

Other: Good Evening.
...What else is there to say?
Murder needs active staff, especially those seeking a promotion, but your playtime the last month is lacking. I checked all the variants to your name and this is what I come up with:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nemo/....89:27015/

Additionally, this app has minimal effort put into it, so really.. why do you deserve or want this promotion? What can you bring to murder?
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(06-19-2020, 12:29 AM)dong Wrote: Murder needs active staff, especially those seeking a promotion, but your playtime the last month is lacking. I checked all the variants to your name and this is what I come up with:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nemo/....89:27015/

Additionally, this app has minimal effort put into it, so really.. why do you deserve or want this promotion? What can you bring to murder?

I want this promotion Because there is no staff that are ranked higher than trusted that have played the server in the past month.
...What else is there to say?