TheIronLobster  STEAM_0:1:114119101

Aujhi STEAM_0:1:512137221

CrappinBulletz5  STEAM_0:0:68909696

RRegicide  STEAM_0:0:455772986

damnyuki  STEAM_0:0:439411239
♢︎錢Saltyrice錢♢ STEAM_0:0:154578045

Potential Witnesses: Goose, Yunaphine

Reason to Ban: Trolling , harassment, Punishment evasion , Racism, Disrespect

Proof: https://youtu.be/3EM2AeeU26E (video 1) https://youtu.be/A3pRBLCqbNE ( video2)

Other: (Optional)Continuedly  trolling after several warnings, Harassments of Donor and players. They were using phones to punishment evade which lead to me gagging their friend. I did gag the whole server as their one friend iconic had bought Donor to help them punishment evade. So I was trying to get ahead of the issue, I did not kick any as i had no idea if i could. over all it could have been handled better. but there was so many and 1 Donor.. Also my recording cut half way through and I'm unsure why but here's both parts)
I think she handled the situation well given the bad circumstances that she was in. it was blatantly obvious that the trolls were aware of what they were doing.
From my point of view they had been warned plenty, and Rose was calm throughout the ordeal. All Rose could do was Gag. They had been asked plenty to stop and they didn't.

EDIT: Figured it'd be worth it to mention that this began in the previous map. The spooky map (in the evidence) showed the worst of the behavior.
MOIST
Holy absolute shit, girl. Yuna was messaging me while this was happening and I was trying so hard to get on to help you out, I am so sorry that map is so broken for me.

For being the only donor with staff unable to join, I am impressed with how well you kept your cool. The evidence is there. None of these mouth breathers are innocent like they claim in the discord. Take a deep breath - at the end of the day, these are just a bunch of bored nerds that have nothing better to do! They are NOT worth any stress.
Go away
(06-19-2020, 01:14 AM)MissPauling Wrote: Holy absolute shit, girl. Yuna was messaging me while this was happening and I was trying so hard to get on to help you out, I am so sorry that map is so broken for me.

For being the only donor with staff unable to join, I am impressed with how well you kept your cool. The evidence is there. None of these mouth breathers are innocent like they claim in the discord. Take a deep breath - at the end of the day, these are just a bunch of bored nerds that have nothing better to do! They are NOT worth any stress.
 Thank you hun , as soon as Abdel joined i did break down into tears, i kept my cool but it eventually did get to me. Yuna and Goose staying with me really helped i didnt feel cornered
(06-19-2020, 01:18 AM)[test]Rose Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 01:14 AM)MissPauling Wrote: Holy absolute shit, girl. Yuna was messaging me while this was happening and I was trying so hard to get on to help you out, I am so sorry that map is so broken for me.

Thank you hun , as soon as Abdel joined i did break down into tears, i kept my cool but it eventually did get to me. Yuna and Goose staying with me really helped i didnt feel cornered

And I'm sorry I couldn't do more. I figured just not feeding them would be enough but they just fed each other.
MOIST
(06-19-2020, 01:25 AM)Yunaphie Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 01:18 AM)[test]Rose Wrote:

And I'm sorry I couldn't do more. I figured just not feeding them would be enough but they just fed each other.

Its okay dear you staying was a big help for me
It looks from the evidence and some that I have that Twangy and Aujhi were the main culprits of this situation. Constant ganging up on a donor who was doing their best but not exactly handling the situation correctly. I will be unbanning iconics, rregicide, and saltrice(his ban didnt go thru so oh well). These 3 were part of the whole thing, but through the video I didn't see much to keep these guys banned in the first place. I just saw the round gag mic spam. As for: Ironlobster, crappinbullet, and damnyuki, they will remain temp ban. Their temp bans will remain, It's 1 day long because these 3 aided in the whole trolling aspect. Playing stuff over mic, helping one of the main trolls use their mic to punishment evade. With Damnyuki feeding the whole situation thru chat, I don't know why he wasn't muted sooner. 

As for Twangy and Aujhi, I said it was going to be permanent and I feel like we don't need people like this on server. But permanent is permanent so I feel like 1 week is appropriate for these two. Instigating subjective banter towards someone who gagged/muted them because they wouldn't drop the political subject on server. This is why we don't get political on server, cause stuff like this happens and people use this opportunity to harass people with it. Riling up people by telling people that this person is racist for this and this without a sound argument. These are obvious trolls who don't care for the server and just want to cause issues in order to have fun for themselves.

I want to add that rose didn't handle the entire situation correctly, but she tried. Donors aren't staff so she isn't well versed in how staff actually does things. There was an issue with map and staff couldn't jump on till later on. I don't know if im being too lenient here or too strict for this, but I feel like this is how I'm going to handle this situation. Sorry for the inconveniences to everyone else. 

If you see a situation like this, find out whats really going on, don't join in to be part of the problem.