Egg's unban request.
(06-21-2020, 12:20 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: -1 yeah nah, we were called on cause you were being stupid and continuously RDMing and micspamming. https://imgur.com/a/WiWXaO4 all the logs from tonight are in this link come back when you know when to stop
Sean
Zuboba
Joseph
Gloop
Solomon

are all homies and were consented to 1v1 i dont think you understand.
i was gonna post the logs of the rounds where he was rdming but i took to long trying to scan logs again since i missed a pic, the pics in kuono's were what i was basically gonna send.
but yeah i saw enough cases that would constitute a ban in the same map.

also wanna note that your "consenual" propkilling involved people nearby as well.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 He's a great person to play with, when I get rdmed we both just laugh it off.
I didnt propkill anyone without consent. I dont know what else to say. I've never had an issue since I've joined in 2016. I went around asking my friends and others if they wanna prop battle.
Egg is one of the most entertaining people on the server. Whenever I see him on the player list, I know that I am in for a good show. Everything he does on the server is good-hearted, and he has always wanted what's best for the server. I feel as if Egg is a pillar of Dinkleberg's community, without him the server will feel like it is missing something integral. This ban seems a bit outrageous for Egg. He was just having some harmless fun with his friends, not affecting anyone else. Egg is one of the main reasons I pursued an unban and actually play on the server.

+1
[Image: 23798242bd798ef0c51da04f2cc69a86.png]
I wanna throw this here, the last warning was given two, well three days ago.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
So looking through all of these screenshots, if those people truly consented to prop fighting/consensual killing, then I only see 2 potential rdms from Egg, which isn't mass. As for the mic spam I can't comment other than what was posted by Noire. If this is the case though (2 rdms/2 warns) then a permaban is excessive.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-21-2020, 12:42 AM)Noire Wrote: [Image: 23798242bd798ef0c51da04f2cc69a86.png]
I wanna throw this here, the last warning was given two, well three days ago.
Yeah one was my mic being at full gain on accident, the other was me yelling in T chat for another T not calling out his holy which I fully take accountability for. Im sure you see others with more consistent ones than this.

(06-21-2020, 12:45 AM)Avi Wrote: So looking through all of these screenshots, if those people truly consented to prop fighting/consensual killing, then I only see 2 potential rdms from Egg, which isn't mass.  As for the mic spam I can't comment other than what was posted by Noire.  If this is the case though (2 rdms/2 warns) then a permaban is excessive.
I appreciate your input Avi.
(06-21-2020, 12:08 AM)sean toliver Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 12:05 AM)Egg Wrote: Ingame Name: 
Egg
SteamID: 
Who Banned You: 
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart
Reason For Ban: 
continuous rdm + attempt mass
Length of Ban: 
Forever
Reason for Admins to Unban:
I've been on the server since 2016, i've never had an issue with RDM. I have 2 warns on my record. I purchased donator so I could take care of the trolls when no staff are online. I prop killed 3 people with consent. we were having a prop battle as everyone else does. I unfortunately won all 3 and later someone came into the discord and complained about me killing MY FRIENDS, not even HIM. I get prop killed and RDMd by staff all the time and I do it back because thats just what happens. I was told before I was banned that you are not aloud to propkill even with consent. I never knew this. I've always done this with friends with no problems. its crazy to me that someone can just join the server and complain about you when they weren't even affected and still get you banned. I understand now that you cant prop kill even when its agreed on by both parties and I wont do it going further. I've never had any ill will twords any other player on dinks because im not a fairy. there were others rdming and it was consensual as well, its just unfortunate that I happened to be the one to get complained about.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
None

Other:
Yeah this ban made absolutely no sense. We were just having consented prop fights and joking around. I can't really wrap my head around this ban. Egg has always been relaxed and just plays the game lightheartedly as it should be played. +1 for unban
Yeah this ban made absolutely no sense. We were just having consented prop fights and joking around. Egg and salty are both innocent the bans make no sense  +1 for unban
If these cases were just consensual rdm, then it'd only be 2 cases of rdm.
not enough evidence for a permaban then.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020