FREE DEMIK
(06-21-2020, 02:00 AM)Mallakk Wrote: Why would we perma ban someone for donor abuse? If they can't handle having the power just remove it from them, if the micspam isnt enough to warrant a ban on it's own then there is no reason for a perma. I think a week ban for a repeat offence of donor abuse is much more logical since the last one was 3 days, and have dink/nicol decide on where he stands for a demotion. so +1 on reduction to 1 week from when he was banned and let the nicol decide on a demotion, where I would personally give him one last warning unless he was already told he is on he last leg by an admin.
I like dis one. repsect brotha
Lets permaban this guy and let him appeal after 4 years. This guy got banned for ungagging himself this permaban is so silly. Even ghosters/teamers get less ban than this. This is absurd.+1 on everything.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(06-21-2020, 01:51 AM)Egg Wrote: I understand donating to the server isn't a free pass to do whatever you want, I made the mistake of gagging a troll that was micspaming while Lift was on and was warned to not do that while staff is on. That shows that its not hard to skip some of the rules of dono. I dont think he should be permbanned for this, I think a reduction in rank would be more fitting. What do I know tho im just a donator.
Honestly I was always okay with donors gagging people who deserved it as long as the actually did. In fact, Dink himself said donors could do this and that it wasn't an issue. 

However what DeMik did was very different imo. I agree that this shouldn't be a perma just for this. I'd say +1 to a reduction of 1 or 2 weeks. Also a demotion to supporter because this has happened before and it seems you have not learned since then.
former admin2
+1 This should not be a perma ban that's just way too much for ungagging yourself once the 1st ban was bs and was my fault and the blame shouldn't be placed on him.
As to *why* the ban is this long, a mod may apply a ban while they ask for guidance on what the length should be. This one isn’t clear cut so we shall see in the morning I suppose.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-21-2020, 02:45 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: As to *why* the ban is this long, a mod may apply a ban while they ask for guidance on what the length should be. This one isn’t clear cut so we shall see in the morning I suppose.

Yeah mods are within their right to administrate a permaban if they are unsure of the total length of a ban for an Admin to make the decision.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-21-2020, 01:56 AM)dong Wrote: I personally disagree with the permaban. If anything this should lead to a demotion to Supporter and the possibility of a temporary ban, but I also recommend to keep this on topic and to avoid shitposting so it isn't cluttered with nonsensical things.
I have to agree with Dong, regardless of what the outcome will be, I'd say that the shitposting responses give off the impression that you either don't care about your actions or aren't serious about the unban request.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
+1 for reduction to 1-2 weeks, this IS a second offense but as previously stated, this warrants a demotion not a permanent. I think it's also alright to let you guys know that we do have a thread already debating permanent bans so if you have any input please post it there and let's not have this thread get dumpstered
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Honestly a perma-ban because he ungagged himself? This seems more like a staff member getting emotionally touched by someone and not acting at all accordingly. I've never met DemiK so i may be speaking wrong as he could be just a complete troll asshat, but to be permabanned for simply ungagging yourself, is completely absurd and very tyrant like.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Unban request accepted. To be unbanned soon. This however does not mean you will go without punishment. The status of your rank will be discussed by me and Dink soon.
[Image: b_560x95.png]