FREE DEMIK
I just wanna get this straight

- You have already been banned before for donor abuse

- You just got banned again for donor abuse

- You told staff members to "fuck off" after they were trying to help you by providing you the link to the donor guidelines. 

- Ungagged yourself and muted other staff members, which I really do not understand why you would even do that.  

If you thought there was a problem with how us staff were handling things you could have gone to the forums to discuss the matter there.  There is no need at all to do what you did.  

-1 unban,  +0 on a reduction

You obviously did not learn before, and you did not learn now.  I also believe that if you do get unbanned, that you have your donor powers stripped from you.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-21-2020, 01:28 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I just wanna get this straight

- You have already been banned before for donor abuse

- You just got banned again for donor abuse

- You told staff members to "fuck off" after they were trying to help you by providing you the link to the donor guidelines. 

- Ungagged yourself and muted other staff members, which I really do not understand why you would even do that.  

If you thought there was a problem with how us staff were handling things you could have gone to the forums to discuss the matter there.  There is no need at all to do what you did.  

-1 unban,  +0 on a reduction

You obviously did not learn before, and you did not learn now.  I also believe that if you do get unbanned, that you have your donor powers stripped from you.
wdym he sent that to me after I did it. then figured out I got banned for it before. and ive only banned my friends that were staff members and didn't care. yall take this shit too serious mane. lol
Whatever happened to the supporter role?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
-1 unban and +1 for reduction and removal of donor rank
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
A permban for this? Probably too much, but donor abuse/misuse of powers is not ok. This is your second offense now, and I would think a temp ban/possible removal of donor to supporter depending on how severe the situation was.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-21-2020, 01:46 AM)Avi Wrote: A permban for this? Probably too much, but donor abuse/misuse of powers is not ok.  This is your second offense now, and I would think a temp ban/possible removal of donor to supporter depending on how severe the situation was.
So when can I come back ): imma miss all the bros and APE GANG AOOOOAOOOOOAAOOAAAOOOOO
(06-21-2020, 01:48 AM)DeMiK Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 01:46 AM)Avi Wrote: A permban for this? Probably too much, but donor abuse/misuse of powers is not ok.  This is your second offense now, and I would think a temp ban/possible removal of donor to supporter depending on how severe the situation was.
So when can I come back ): imma miss all the bros and APE GANG AOOOOAOOOOOAAOOAAAOOOOO
That's not up to me sorry.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I understand donating to the server isn't a free pass to do whatever you want, I made the mistake of gagging a troll that was micspaming while Lift was on and was warned to not do that while staff is on. That shows that its not hard to skip some of the rules of dono. I dont think he should be permbanned for this, I think a reduction in rank would be more fitting. but what do I know tho im just a donator.
I personally disagree with the permaban. If anything this should lead to a demotion to Supporter and the possibility of a temporary ban, but I also recommend to keep this on topic and to avoid shitposting so it isn't cluttered with nonsensical things.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Why would we perma ban someone for donor abuse? If they can't handle having the power just remove it from them, if the micspam isnt enough to warrant a ban on it's own then there is no reason for a perma. I think a week ban for a repeat offence of donor abuse is much more logical since the last one was 3 days, and have dink/nicol decide on where he stands for a demotion. so +1 on reduction to 1 week from when he was banned and let the nicol decide on a demotion, where I would personally give him one last warning unless he was already told he is on he last leg by an admin.