Bring back Ernie Emote
Show Content

Ulx watchlist has been broken for some time. Long before I was even staff. All automatic punishments done via that awarn system have been temporarily disabled until I figure out why warnings aren't decaying after 3 days. It's always been meant to be a tool to help punish repeat offenders, as this server has always really lacked doing that.

Yes do try and keep this on-track.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This hasn't been on track since like the second forum page
To bring this back on topic I'd have to say it's a -1 from because he was given more than enough chances to stop micspamming and change.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Your unban request has been denied. Contrary to popular belief, I did not ban you solely on the amount of warnings you have. The warnings have, and always will be, mainly a tool used to log punishments for repeat offenses. While I'm working on updating how it works and feels once I get the warnings to decay correctly, for now it's nothing but a logging tool. 

You've been warned and punish for micspamming before, and it hasn't always been that you "talked loud". You have a tendency to scream, really loudly. I specifically banned you after getting you to a round gag for the same thing along with multiple players on at the time complaining about it. It's a 2 week temporary ban so I do believe you can just wait it out. Although I do suggest finding some way to turn the input down on your microphone if you do actually care at all.
[Image: b_560x95.png]