Bring back Ernie Emote
+1 free this guy

He funny and makes people have fun
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I have no bad feelings for this guy but hes been warned 11 times.... you should count ya blessings and be happy it's only a 2 week ban because my guy 11 warnings and youd be permabanned by now if staff were consistent
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-22-2020, 05:33 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I have no bad feelings for this guy but hes been warned 11 times.... you should count ya blessings and be happy it's only a 2 week ban because my guy 11 warnings and youd be permabanned by now if staff were consistent

I know it seems like a lot, but did you actually read anything else i wrote?
I tried to explain that some of them were well justified, but others were not fair to me at all.
(06-22-2020, 07:12 PM)Ernest Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 05:33 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I have no bad feelings for this guy but hes been warned 11 times.... you should count ya blessings and be happy it's only a 2 week ban because my guy 11 warnings and youd be permabanned by now if staff were consistent

I tried to explain that some of them were well justified, but others were not fair to me at all.
I understand some of them may have been unjustified, but even if half of them are not, that's still 6 warnings that were. Typically 6 counts of mic spam escalates to a month if my math is correct, if not multiple months
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-22-2020, 07:51 PM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 07:12 PM)Ernest Wrote:

I understand some of them may have been unjustified, but even if half of them are not, that's still 6 warnings that were. Typically 6 counts of mic spam escalates to a month of my math is correct, if not multiple months

I'm not sure what you are trying to say
On PH by your 4th warning of mic spam which 4th is after your kick, thats a temp ban 12-24 depending on how horrible the mic spam was. Continuation after your temp ban is usually 3-5 days depending how bad it gets along if they decide to throw in some extra broken rules in there. Thats mostly another 2 warnings. So at the 11th warning I'm sure 1-2 weeks is appropriate for the occasion. I know people get excited and get loud, but there is some consciousness when someone decides to mic spam after they've had a history of it. It's not that staff is ruining the server by gagging you or punishing you, it's that the individual has become part of the problem and needs to realize that yelling in the mic isn't fun for others. Foxka has some reasoning in his last post there, In my opinion, with the rules in PH, you would've been banned for a month by now or permabanned considering the amount of warnings.
(06-22-2020, 10:32 PM)Abdel Wrote: On PH by your 4th warning of mic spam which 4th is after your kick, thats a temp ban 12-24 depending on how horrible the mic spam was. Continuation after your temp ban is usually 3-5 days depending how bad it gets along if they decide to throw in some extra broken rules in there. Thats mostly another 2 warnings. So at the 11th warning I'm sure 1-2 weeks is appropriate for the occasion. I know people get excited and get loud, but there is some consciousness when someone decides to mic spam after they've had a history of it. It's not that staff is ruining the server by gagging you or punishing you, it's that the individual has become part of the problem and needs to realize that yelling in the mic isn't fun for others. Foxka has some reasoning in his last post there, In my opinion, with the rules in PH, you would've been banned for a month by now or permabanned considering the amount of warnings.

Ok, but this is TTT. 

Also i'm talking about my mic being loud when talking about unjust gags/warns.
(06-23-2020, 03:56 AM)Ernest Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 10:32 PM)Abdel Wrote: On PH by your 4th warning of mic spam which 4th is after your kick, thats a temp ban 12-24 depending on how horrible the mic spam was. Continuation after your temp ban is usually 3-5 days depending how bad it gets along if they decide to throw in some extra broken rules in there. Thats mostly another 2 warnings. So at the 11th warning I'm sure 1-2 weeks is appropriate for the occasion. I know people get excited and get loud, but there is some consciousness when someone decides to mic spam after they've had a history of it. It's not that staff is ruining the server by gagging you or punishing you, it's that the individual has become part of the problem and needs to realize that yelling in the mic isn't fun for others. Foxka has some reasoning in his last post there, In my opinion, with the rules in PH, you would've been banned for a month by now or permabanned considering the amount of warnings.

Ok, but this is TTT. 

Also i'm talking about my mic being loud when talking about unjust gags/warns.
Then turn it down?????
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-22-2020, 01:12 AM)Whitney Houston\s Bath Water Wrote: I feel hours followed by increasing punishment is much more effective than a large consequence instantly.
Instantly? Man had 11 total warnings, that’s more than enough time to realize something you’re doing is wrong.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(06-24-2020, 12:22 AM)Ckg Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 01:12 AM)Whitney Houston\s Bath Water Wrote: I feel hours followed by increasing punishment is much more effective than a large consequence instantly.
Instantly? Man had 11 total warnings, that’s more than enough time to realize something you’re doing is wrong.
  Warns have been used to finalize a grand finale punishment, and that's my point. These warnings are nothing but in-game "badboi points" which I find completely ineffective. A lot of these given warns I've seen show a delay of action and consequence. You could argue a warn is a consequence, but they are the lowest forms of reinforcement. It's very easy to issue a swift punishment to nip the actions of players in the bud than it is to give them a badboi point. It's not about how many points should equal a punishment, it should be about how fast you can defuse a situation or player in a reasonable timeframe. Any form of banning punishment of >24 hours can actually do surprising well as a break period instead of a larger punishment which tends to generate animosity. This isn't simply about Ernesto and his large number of warns; as it applies to most scenarios.