Appealing a ban for doing something dumb :(
Bump?
+1 for unban. Seem's like your getting roasted for your previous trolling/bratty attitude stuff. Instead of the actual offense at hand, which is a mass RDM ban.

I'm +1 for reduction. Again, permabans for first offense RDM's are silly and have probably gotten rid of a lot of gems out there (your not a gem :P) who could have potentionally just made the mistake of not knowing how to play (you know how to play)

I stand with permabans being reserved for severe harassment/hacking/ghosting
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(06-24-2020, 09:13 PM)SNAK Wrote: +1 for unban. Seem's like your getting roasted for your previous trolling/bratty attitude stuff. Instead of the actual offense at hand, which is a mass RDM ban.

I'm +1 for reduction. Again, permabans for first offense RDM's are silly and have probably gotten rid of a lot of gems out there (your not a gem :P) who could have potentionally just made the mistake of not knowing how to play (you know how to play)

I stand with permabans being reserved for severe harassment/hacking/ghosting

I’m a gem if u put me in the right lighting ❤️
[Image: d93.png]
Bump hi
[Image: d93.png]
(06-26-2020, 09:42 PM)wicked e-girl temptress Wrote: Bump hi

Yes my bad I was meant to respond to this yesterday however I was busy with irl stuff. I will respond when I get home from work
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Your permaban has been reduced to a one-month temporary ban starting from the day you were banned. You will be unbanned on July 24th.
[Image: b_560x95.png]