Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan/Ethan Staff Abuse Report
Well this is a big thing of confusion LMAO, I was not lying allthough this was a different scenario Im sorry for the confusion, the reason i "Lied" Is becuase i thought a different person reported me. The other person i killed had either killed sombody infront of them or the person infront died.
(07-10-2020, 10:33 PM)[GL] Kreig © Wrote: Well this is a big thing of confusion LMAO, I was not lying allthough this was a different scenario Im sorry for the confusion, the reason i "Lied" Is becuase i thought a different person reported me. The other person i killed had either killed sombody infront of them or the person infront died.

im sorry i dont belive i follow
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(07-10-2020, 10:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: So.. if I followed this right you said you would take the punishment, did, and then made an abuse thread
I was mad i got a Lying warn as i wasn't lying. After thinking about it and seeing the video thingy they showed i realized this was a different incedent
from an outsider's pov it really looks like you're backpedalling in order to not look like a fool.

either way, lol this isn't abuse.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
This was deleted so I assume you retract the report. Don't really believe it was abuse at all anyway.
[Image: b_560x95.png]