I'm sorry
We are just literally posting stuff that is not related to this unban request.

What a smart move!

Text 100
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(06-22-2020, 03:43 AM)dabdabby19 Wrote: Also, I thought paying for donor gave me permission to use that word

It does give you the N word pass, but don't micspam it and abuse gag commands good sir!
(06-22-2020, 03:43 AM)dabdabby19 Wrote: Hey niggers, how much money do I need to donate to get unbanned? I got 100$

Also, I thought paying for donor gave me permission to use that word

Give me $100 for a surprise
[Image: d93.png]
(06-22-2020, 03:53 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: We are just literally posting stuff that is not related to this unban request.

What a smart move!

Text 100
-1 doesn’t like dog dick
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(06-22-2020, 04:07 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 03:53 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: We are just literally posting stuff that is not related to this unban request.

What a smart move!

Text 100
*cracks whip* Go back on your break ye maggot!
Well I am for sure have a case of Dinkleitis which means I cannot leave the community's forums or the community itself.

So ya gotta deal with it XD
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I will think on how to handle this mess with the admins. Don’t be surprised if certain things go missing.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hello Zuboba. You know we can very clearly see this is your alternate account, so good job on that. You know for someone who seems to have a general dislike of racism, this was quite a dumb stunt to pull. Not sure what your plan was with this, was it to be funny? I mean people are laughing at how stupid this is, so I guess your plan worked. I also like the fact that you spent $30 for donor on 2 accounts and now will likely lose it on both.

This is honestly quite pathetic.  Unban request completely denied, both accounts will be banned for 2 weeks  permanently for this stunt plus the fact that you also ban evaded with your main account. 

Edit: After discussion with the other admins and reviewing further evidence I have decided to bump this up to a permanent ban due to the severity and the ban evasion.
[Image: b_560x95.png]