Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lobsters staff aplication
ingame name: lobster

steamid:76561198981917183

time played: 2d 5h

when first played: late august 2019  (didn't join forums however since march) 
availability: im usually online around 12-4 central time

rank desired: trusted

current rank: master 

how can i help: i can help by enforcing rules. i would enforce the rules evenly and fairly to make the server a better place to play and have a good time on.

why do i want to help: i feel that most games right now have been more busy than ever with everything going on and i just wanted to help out with the community with all the new players joining the server.

have i been banned: no

have i previously applied: yes when my name was still uncle steve https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10794

how did i find the community: i was just looking for a low toxicity murder server and i quickly found this one and liked all of the players at the time.

other: not really much to say other than i hope i can become part of the team.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/lobst....89:27015/
Murder need active staff

You've been gone for over a month then suddenly appear and expect to get a staff position? You haven't been active enough on server/Discord/Forums to really be considered at this time. 

[Image: unknown.png]

Your Time only adds up to 19.8 hours so you don't meet the minimum requirements there either (They changed to: Have 50 hours of server time).  I suggest taking the next month to get more active in the community/server and try again in a month from when the decision on this application is officially made.

Thanks for applying and showing interest but you don't meet the minimum requirements nor are you known in the community/server.
I love to see applications to murder, but if you just got back then thats a hard No bud. Stick around longer, Apply after you've shown some more consistent time to see and know that you will be sticking around. Murder is in need of staff, but it's in need of people who are gonna stick around and not people who'll jump on once a week (this last point is my own opinion, don't get discouraged). Just up the time and look around in the discord and forums, to get people to know you and present yourself.
Perhaps between the time you posted this up and when its decided, You should familiarize yourself with the staff requirements and the rules.

Forum wise would like to see you have some bans under your belt so staff and others see that you have a firm grasp of how things are running. It's not really a thing you need but would be a good thing to show personally
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(06-23-2020, 12:11 AM)The Punisher Wrote: -1 

You've been gone for over a month then suddenly appear and expect to get a staff position? You haven't been active enough on server/Discord/Forums to really be considered at this time. 

[Image: unknown.png]

Your Time only adds up to 19.8 hours so you don't meet the minimum requirements there either (They changed to: Have 50 hours of server time).  I suggest taking the next month to get more active in the community/server and try again in a month from when the decision on this application is officially made.

Thanks for applying and showing interest but you don't meet the minimum requirements nor are you known in the community/server.
The reason why i was gone for so long is because a personal issue that was way more important then a game. As for the time issue im not sure why it say i only have 19 because i do have 50. If the being away issue is to much for me to apply for staff its no big deal i get it.

(06-23-2020, 12:14 AM)Abdel Wrote: I love to see applications to murder, but if you just got back then thats a hard No bud. Stick around longer, Apply after you've shown some more consistent time to see and know that you will be sticking around. Murder is in need of staff, but it's in need of people who are gonna stick around and not people who'll jump on once a week (this last point is my own opinion, don't get discouraged). Just up the time and look around in the discord and forums, to get people to know you and present yourself.
i replied to The Punisher about this so im not going to write out the whole thing again but basically i was gone for personal issues and that prevented me from playing for this long. But as for only hoping on once a week if i do get this position i would be on most of the time. and for the discord and forums thing i do admit i should be more active on the forums and discord than i currently am.