Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove It
Just remove it, it's ridiculously overpowered and there's literally nothing you can do against it. It just kills you and you can't do anything about it, seriously why is it even in the server. We don't need yet another thing like this that just makes the game so un- skill-based. I go around with my loudout, using completely fair and balanced weapons and items, and I don't understand why everyone can't just do it too. I get that noobs need something to use but they already have other things. This just gives an unfair advantage. I don't think it was properly tested by the admins or in the testing server, just another reason this community is going to shit. Seriously if this kind of thing is going to be in the server it needs to be balanced right. It's so annoying to go up against especially on certain maps of certain sizes. Sometimes within 15 seconds of me spawning I die to this, it's so unfair. I think it's just an easy way to target people who are good at the game. 

I am of course, talking about [Insert thing here].
Im so angry about thing that 1 hits because I can't instakill you with a gun at range with a headshot
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]