Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misunderstanding unban me (Exploiting/Staff Perms)
(06-24-2020, 06:44 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: OK i'm going to be blunt here

If you ban someone without proof, then recognize they should be unbanned, then just unban them. Izuna isn't your parent, you can do it yourself.

Second, it is super important to gather proper evidence BEFORE making a hacks accusation. You have plenty of tools at your disposal to do this, including the screenshot bot.

Third, I don't see any reason to ban this guy to begin with, but please Penisflytrap be a little more mature when making an appeal, you're coming off as toxic.

These things happen, don't try to justify a mistake. Just apologize and rectify it, and no one will be upset.
I know Alora isn't my parent but i pinged her in that comment because shes the only one who can unban i can't, plus i have to get permission that its ok to unban anyways 
even if i had the command. Admins get final say, also if you read my last comment i just made, i explained everything
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-24-2020, 06:51 PM)Titan17 Wrote:

If you ban someone without proof, then recognize they should be unbanned, then just unban them. Izuna isn't your parent, you can do it yourself.

Second, it is super important to gather proper evidence BEFORE making a hacks accusation. You have plenty of tools at your disposal to do this, including the screenshot bot.

Third, I don't see any reason to ban this guy to begin with, but please Penisflytrap be a little more mature when making an appeal, you're coming off as toxic.

These things happen, don't try to justify a mistake. Just apologize and rectify it, and no one will be upset.
I know Alora isn't my parent but i pinged her in that comment because shes the only one who can unban i can't, plus i have to get permission that its ok to unban anyways 
even if i had the command. Admins get final say, also if you read my last comment i just made, i explained everything
What?? Mods can't unban on DR? thats actually something that needs to be fixed
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yeah i agree
[Image: titan.gif]

But its fun ;)
(06-24-2020, 07:17 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: What?? Mods can't unban on DR? thats actually something that needs to be fixed
For a while, PH mods couldn't unban either.(I know off topic but ye)
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
dinkleberg deathrun needs revamp!
Due to the lack of evidence, this unban request accepted.
Also thought I fixed that exploit... guess I can fix that.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]