Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New weapon glitch
Not sure if any higher ups are aware of this, but I don't always spawn with my weapons that I have purchased from the pointshop. I bought a FAMAS as primary and MP7 as secondary, however I don't always spawn with them. I usually spawn with the MP7 about 50-60% of the time and a maybe only about 20% of the time with the FAMAS. IDK if this has to do with how the pointshop gives you the guns. Maybe it drops the guns for you and I'm just picking up a primary I spawn on top of. Either way this is annoying and I'm hoping there is a fix for it.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
It just started happening, trying to figure out why.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
It should be resolved tell me if it keeps happening.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Wasn't resolved for me. It would spawn either my secondary or primary but rarely both. IDK if anyone else is experiencing it like that also.
I know for a fact that at the start of each map, nobody spawns with any weapons. The fix is typing kill in console pre-round, but I've also been told that if you spawn on top of weapons you will pick up those weapons before Pointshop 2 is able to equip your enabled weapons.
It's a lot better now spawning with it more often but still not 100%. Seems like the first round of a new map is a problem for this, will provide additional updates as needed.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean