Unban request
Ingame Name: GamesAreAwesome20

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554582099

Who Banned You: Ethan

Reason For Ban: It says Alt evading?

Length of Ban: idk it says never

Reason for Admins to Unban: I'm confused what alt evading is, I bought Gmod yesterday because it was on sale.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No like I said I bought the game yesterday

Other: 
Lol

But if you want me to actually say something meaningful
General consensus of us agreed that your voice was the same, along with another general numbers of coincidences such as being on a brand new account being on at the same time as zuboba, the silent treatment shortly after staff got on the server, and the name relation to another person I banned that was confirmed to be an alt on family share.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(06-26-2020, 06:42 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Lol
???
Considering that I have never seen this guy on the server until today, I wouldn't actually know if it is an alt account or if it's genuinely a guest playing. 

I believe that this guy deserves a second chance on the server and should not have been banned for something without concrete evidence it is an alt account.

+1
(06-26-2020, 06:42 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Lol

But if you want me to actually say something meaningful
General consensus of us agreed that your voice was the same, along with another general numbers of coincidences such as being on a brand new account being on at the same time as zuboba, the silent treatment shortly after staff got on the server, and the name relation to another person I banned that was confirmed to be an alt on family share.

That picture doesn't add anything to the unban request.

Also, nowhere in that "meaningful" statement is there anything that's concrete.

I'll wait to make a full response until Ethan says something.
[Image: IMG_20200626_201932.jpg]
No. Goodbye
[Image: b_560x95.png]