Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolutions Application
Ingame Name: Poopnickle6

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53279379

Time Played: 44

When First Joined: Sometime in late May.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play from around 4PM-5AM EST (Yes, you read that right)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community: During my time on the deathrun server I have had many experiences with trolls, someone using a mod menu, mic spammers, and AFK players. This all happens while mods are not on and it seems to be a lack of enough staff that are active that is the issue. I have only ever seen Titan17 and The Triangle get on. I believe with my extremely active schedule on the server and my no non-sense attitude I will be able to keep the server fun and welcoming to all players.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I know how annoying it is to have to deal with all the issues I have recently listed. Fixing these issues would be my top priority and would help people who are in my same situation and create more regular players who will not leave because they are berated by DDoS attacks and micspam.

Have you been sponsored? No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I found this server on the ordinary Gmod server browser.
STEAM_0:0:53279379

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-27-2020, 09:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: STEAM_0:0:53279379 
Thank you I always screw up the steamID

I have been on you with you several times in which you've antagonized/provoked trolls while on server. 

At this time I highly suggest you spend more time on forums and in the discord.

In the discord by pinging the On call staff when issues arise so that we as staff can respond to situations when not on server. Along with conversing with members of the community, so that they become more familiar with you. 

On the forums by creating Ban request with sufficient evidence and getting familiar with the forums as a whole. 

If you don't already have recording software I suggest getting some, there's a lot out there that is free and easy to use. Personally the programs I use are OBS and Xbox Game Bar. 

I am only opposed to you obtaining staff at this time because I feel like you need to get a bit more involved in the community along with work on a few things yourself. Primarily learning how not to jump on board with trolls and instead learning how to diffuse the situation. 

I hope you continue to progress within the community in a positive direction. 

See you on the Pathways of Death.
(06-27-2020, 10:23 PM)The Triangle Wrote: -1

I have been on you with you several times in which you've antagonized/provoked trolls while on server. 

At this time I highly suggest you spend more time on forums and in the discord.

In the discord by pinging the On call staff when issues arise so that we as staff can respond to situations when not on server. Along with conversing with members of the community, so that they become more familiar with you. 

On the forums by creating Ban request with sufficient evidence and getting familiar with the forums as a whole. 

If you don't already have recording software I suggest getting some, there's a lot out there that is free and easy to use. Personally the programs I use are OBS and Xbox Game Bar. 

I am only opposed to you obtaining staff at this time because I feel like you need to get a bit more involved in the community along with work on a few things yourself. Primarily learning how not to jump on board with trolls and instead learning how to diffuse the situation. 

I hope you continue to progress within the community in a positive direction. 

See you on the Pathways of Death.
If you are referring to the time the guy with the mod menu was on then you must be mistaking me for 7DaBetter, I was constantly telling people to stop giving him attention and even recorded the guy DDoSing the server. I tried to make a ban request on the forums but took it down as I messed up loading the attachment.
Bump
[Image: titan.gif]
Your application ias been Denied as you don't meet the requirements you may reapply 08/15/2020
[Image: titan.gif]