Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving up
Ingame Name: §4Zack

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210798529

Time Played: 120 Hours 

When First Joined: Dec-12-18

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mondays-Fridays 8am-1pm Weekends i'm available 7am-12pm maybe more depends on the hours and what's going on. Time Zone M.S.T

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I feel I could help do more as Tmod then Trusted, only because i can do  more when handling situations. like stop players from hacking/exploiting out the maps,Ddosing etc. I am also able to help with bans when needed to

Why you want to help the community[b]: I can help the community by assisting upper staff with things like ddosing,hackers, keeping the server clean and pg13 and safe, I understand the procedures, I have been active on DR, We only have 1 active Moderator and 1 Active Tmod(At the moment)[/b]
Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here) Not that I Know of?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes Accepted

How did you find us?: !hop

Other: Have a nice day/night everyone Love y'all <3 
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
I'm not going to put a number/vote to your application.

You should know that DR Tmod is basically the same as DR Trusted, which basically means if you can't control the situation as a Trusted then you'll do no better as a Tmod. 

From several regular players I have heard them complain about you being quick to punish or trying to strong arm them. Usually these sorts of accusations I just ignore because people have their own perspectives of others, however it's hard to ignore when this same thing is brought up on a separate server as well. On both PH and DR I have heard this complaint about you. It gained a little credibility with me after this.

My simple solution for you is when on PH just play the game and notify PH people about their area and what's going on IF something comes up. You do not have to police people there, just play the game. 

Now onto DR because this app is about DR, remember it's easy to diffuse a situation if you WARN the person FIRST then if they continue you can deal out punishment. I can understand with people blasting music over the microphone it may be difficult but that's why there's binds you can hit so even if they claim to not have heard you there was still a warning given. Covers your back and shows fairness. 

Do I think you'll do well as a Tmod on DR, I honestly don't know. 

Do I think you've done alright as a Trusted? Yes

Do I think you could use more time as Trusted? Yes 

Again, I am not putting a number to this. 

Good luck Zack
Hey Zack thanks for Appling!
I think Zack has come a long way from when he first applied, i do agree with what Voss said but also a couple things. First, i know Test-Mods can't tban yet until everything gets updated, but i think having another Tmod on Dr will help and give him that practice of being a tmod for other reason other besides just banning. Now the other thing i would like to see more
of is at times when i'm coming on or just on in general i find you going afk alot which when other staff are on that's fine, just make sure when your by your self to not go afk
as much, when no other staff are there. Now i know you have Real life issues that are more important and stuff. Other then all that i think Zack is ready to be
Test-Mod he has lot
of ban requests and always is getting on when pinged and or when he can. ill give a +1 Good luck bro
[Image: titan.gif]
Not voting because I am not a professional DR player myself but here's my comment about Zack.

Zack is a really helpful guy and he's very nice to play with. He's been always active and has very potential skills as staff.

I would say +1 but again I am not voting and I just wanted to place my opinion about Zack.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Bump
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(07-01-2020, 04:52 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: Not voting because I am not a professional DR player myself but here's my comment about Zack.

Zack is a really helpful guy and he's very nice to play with. He's been always active and has very potential skills as staff.

I would say +1 but again I am not voting and I just wanted to place my opinion about Zack.
i would have to agree with this, im not a frequent dr player but if i can have a vote it would be a +1
This application has been denied, Spend more time as a trusted and learn the DR's rules a bit more, and not PH's rules. (aka don't use prop hunt rules for DR)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]