Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Games?
FTL: Faster than Light is a roguelike gem that's just great. Seriously it's great. It's pretty hard even on easy mode but you can play for hundreds of hours and still find new things (and still get stomped by enemy ships). Bonus points because it can also run on a toaster.

I've played a lottt on Destiny 2, but I can only really recommend it if you're into MMO-type games that are pretty much require you to play like 6 hours a week to even sorta keep up with things. Also there's a big...uh...*change* coming to the gameworld in a couple months. So you may want to get into it now if you wanna experience everything. Or maybe give it a pass since there's just so much to go through in not so much time.

The Long Dark is a wilderness survival game set in the great white north of Canada. Real slow-burning survival game with lots of game world to explore, and the devs are still releasing fairly regular content updates. Sandbox survival mode is the way to go, but there's also a story mode if that interests you.

Also Hollow Knight. You need to play Hollow Knight.
Oh, it's just a space duck.
tbh any of the skate games, i prefer skate 3, and steep is a nice relaxing game to just vibe
WoW is fun
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
delete garry's mod and you'll slowly realize you're already having a lot more fun than you were before

sleeping dogs is also a fun game
Hearing some wild shit going from my brother and his friends playing gtfo and raft
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
The hunter call of the wild
[Image: titan.gif]
you can get the first deus ex for 7 bucks, you have to mod it to shit to get it to run tho. Prey 2017 is also really fun and makes u feel smart

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
run 2 is pretty good
If you want a really hilarious, enjoyable game, I recommend West of Loathing. If you are looking for a game that you can play with others, Golf With Your Friends is always fun to play with other players.