Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFK Problem
I haven't been on the server for long but a big problem i always have is that players are afk farming thiere rank (via time) and are just annoying because they are draging the round to take way longer.

sorry for my gramma i am german and can't really write without mistakes.

I just hope that everyone gets my point that there has to be an afk-system to prevent ppl from farming the rank and making a round take longer.

LG Warlock
AFK farming/time farming is something that happens on every server : each member of staff per server deals with it appropriately. I'm sorry you're feeling annoyed by it, I'm sure the DR team are doing their best with it though.
Go away
Yeah unfortunately there is nothing we can do. There
Are some map that will kill players when idle but we don't have an anti kick system.
[Image: titan.gif]
Join discord and ping DR in call staff if someone has been AFK for a map or more
(07-26-2020, 03:21 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Yeah unfortunately there is nothing we can do. There
Are some map that will kill players when idle but we don't have an anti kick system.
I know there are some devs that have finished afk kick systems in the facepunsh website IDK in which way its possible for u guys to buy or recreate these scripts and add them to the server
Yeah i'd say for now your best bet is to join the discord server and just let staff know when someone's AFK so they can come on and kick them. :)
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Warlock can you tell us the names who Afk Farming/Time Farming and privide there id's

so we as staff can watch out for them

Thank you, Have a bless day :)
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]